Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 "good marketing"!  See that is where evine does better than other channels.  hope you got your ring and earrings & love them.

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 oh boy another MV ring!  thanks for the heads up.  I want to have my $ in order to be able to order that.

Honored Contributor

Just dropping in to say hi to everyone, and hoping that everyone is enjoying wearing at least one piece of your jewelry today.Smiley Happy I am wearing Michael V's mini Carnaval ring and Chuck's salmon quartz.  Jewelry makes me smile. lol.  Have a nice day ladies.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 oh boy another MV ring!  thanks for the heads up.  I want to have my $ in order to be able to order that.

@GinaV24 Hi Gina.  Just when I thought I was safe, here comes MIchael with that beautiful blue stone ring.  I wish that man would retire, lol.  That ring is a must have for me.  I"m not ordering a thing until that ring airs, 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Just dropping in to say hi to everyone, and hoping that everyone is enjoying wearing at least one piece of your jewelry today.Smiley Happy I am wearing Michael V's mini Carnaval ring and Chuck's salmon quartz.  Jewelry makes me smile. lol.  Have a nice day ladies.

@sunshine 919  A big hello to you too Yellow.  I sent back Chuck's ring this week.  It was just too uncomfortable for me.  Glad you love yours.  In a way i"m glad because at the end of October, he's going to have that salmon quartz ring surrounded by either white zircons or white topaz stones.  I saw a sneek peek of it during one of the jewelry shows.  He said it will be available at the end of October.  I'm looking forward to that.  Today, I'm not wearing any jewelry because I have the worst sinus infection ever.  Half side of my face is the size of Texas, lol.  On 900 mg of antibiotics.  Went home from work and now I'm off to bed.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a good rest of the week.  Keep on blingin.  

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  A big hello to you too Yellow.  I sent back Chuck's ring this week.  It was just too uncomfortable for me.  Glad you love yours.  In a way i"m glad because at the end of October, he's going to have that salmon quartz ring surrounded by either white zircons or white topaz stones.  I saw a sneek peek of it during one of the jewelry shows.  He said it will be available at the end of October.  I'm looking forward to that.  Today, I'm not wearing any jewelry because I have the worst sinus infection ever.  Half side of my face is the size of Texas, lol.  On 900 mg of antibiotics.  Went home from work and now I'm off to bed.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a good rest of the week.  Keep on blingin.  

I am so sorry to hear you have a sinus infection.  I am sending good wishes. Hoping you feel better soon.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@ itiswhatitis wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Bling, there is no big variations of natural topazes anyways. London are all irradiated  and the others are coated, heated and whatever.

there are only a few types very expensive natural ones, like Imperial from Brazil, light blue and champagne from the Ukraine ( I have 2 stones). The rest are all artificial.

But if it is pretty who cares!!!

@SANNA, I don't think they're artificial in the true sense of the word.  They do come from the earth, just that man has developed methods to enhance or change their appearance.  MOST gemstones undergo some form of treatment.

I understand what you are saying, they are coming from the earth, most of the time naturally white. And then the coloring process begins. By different ways. They are pretty, I love  and own some London blue, Swiss blue....

But I want you to know that they all worthless ,it is like buying pretty costume jewelry, they go $3-4-5 per carat.

And only naturally colored are considered precious , like Imperial topaz ( November birth stone) from Brazil and Ukrainian Blue( no longer available).

anyway, as long as you know what are you buying, enjoy them in good health.

Yes Imperial Topaz.  However, that's not what Chuck was selling.  He's selling Quartz @SANNA.  They are different stones.  Quartz: Amethyst Prasiolite, Citrine, 

Those stones Chuck are selling in Salmon colors are quartz, not Topaz.

Listen, I do not know what do you want from me with this Chuck business.

You interjected yourself into my remark to Bling's info about Michael V's upcoming Paraiba Topaz and she is iffy about the treatment. 

We are friendly ladies here and talk about things not necessarily related to the OP.

So please, read carefully

I offered a post, which is what I'm entitled to do on these forums.  "Interject?"  I'm ADDING TO THE DISCUSSION.  What's your problem?  I was simply trying to explain that the colors of the stones are different stones.  People often confuse Topaz with Quartz.  You have a problem with discussing things?  If so, why post on the forums @SANNA?

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I am so sorry to hear you have a sinus infection.  I am sending good wishes. Hoping you feel better soon.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919 Thank you Yellow you sweetie.

Respected Contributor

🙄