Esteemed Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@BlingQueen022  thanks for confirming.  Did you order the earrings too? I can't believe you can get them for a dollar with the ring! I'm leaning towards the salmon although I was trying to take a break from jewelry buying. Evine sure doesn't help me with that! 

@Cathyshopper Yes, I did order the earrings.  I don't wear earrings at all, but I figure I can give the earrings as a gift or sell them on the Bay. 

I love the color of the salmon stone.  If they didn't have that, I would have ordered the sunset.  To be honest, I thought the ring wasn't all that attractive off the finger.  Put it on the finger it's gorgeous.  Whatever you decide, enjoy it and wear in the best of health. 

Regular Contributor

@BlingQueen022  I just ordered the salmon! I ordered a size up also and I hope the band is comfortable. My knuckles tend to be wider than the base of my finger so hopefully this band will fit OK.  I agree the color looks different and amazing. 

I'm excited about the earrings too as I love to have my earrings and ring coordinate. Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@BlingQueen022  I just ordered the salmon! I ordered a size up also and I hope the band is comfortable. My knuckles tend to be wider than the base of my finger so hopefully this band will fit OK.  I agree the color looks different and amazing. 

I'm excited about the earrings too as I love to have my earrings and ring coordinate. Woman Very Happy

@Cathyshopper Congrats!!   I hope you love it when it arrives.  I, too, ordered my ring a size bigger because of the wide band.  Glad you orderd the earrings too.  Also, I took down the 800 number of Chuck's personal jeweler company if you need it.  Chuck stated that if you need to size a half size up or down, he said to mail your ring to him and he'll make you an entirely new ring and send it out in the mail.  He wouldn't charge a fee to have that done.  If by some chance you need that phone number, let me know and I'll give it to you.  I'd give it now, but I'm at work, lol   Anyway, you picked a fabulous color.  I love that deep salmon color, and can't wait to see it in person.  Enjoy your new ring, and please post a review after you receive it. 

Honored Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022   I don't like a gold band.  I've got plenty of 14k I don't even wear.  I like Michael's offerings because they combine the gold and silver.  I'm definitely a silver girl.

@Kachina624 I'm a silver girl all the way also.  99 percent of everything in my jewelry collection is silver.  I think with the salmon colored stone the gold setting looked good with it.  I just went out of the box for a change.  I love that salmon colored stone.  Will be my first salmon quartz I ever purchased.  He also is coming out at the end of October with a salmon colored oval stone surrounded by either white zircon or white topaz stones also.  I figured for the price, at least I'll get a chance to see this stone in person.  It really looked like it was really saturated with color.  Hope it's a keeper when I get it home.  

Ladies I'm a little confused. I just saw this ring online and I thought the salmon one had the ROSE gold band.   I'm thinking of ordering it but may wait to see a presentation. @BlingQueen022  I wondered if this was the salmon quartz ring you kept mentioning!  

Yes it is the Quartz, I do love rose gold.  I think I may be ordering that one.  I really like the earrings.

Honored Contributor

$6.99 s/h!  SMH

This isn't for me.  But I enjoy watching Chuck. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022   I don't like a gold band.  I've got plenty of 14k I don't even wear.  I like Michael's offerings because they combine the gold and silver.  I'm definitely a silver girl.

@Kachina624 I'm a silver girl all the way also.  99 percent of everything in my jewelry collection is silver.  I think with the salmon colored stone the gold setting looked good with it.  I just went out of the box for a change.  I love that salmon colored stone.  Will be my first salmon quartz I ever purchased.  He also is coming out at the end of October with a salmon colored oval stone surrounded by either white zircon or white topaz stones also.  I figured for the price, at least I'll get a chance to see this stone in person.  It really looked like it was really saturated with color.  Hope it's a keeper when I get it home.  

Ladies I'm a little confused. I just saw this ring online and I thought the salmon one had the ROSE gold band.   I'm thinking of ordering it but may wait to see a presentation. @BlingQueen022  I wondered if this was the salmon quartz ring you kept mentioning!  

Yes it is the Quartz, I do love rose gold.  I think I may be ordering that one.  I really like the earrings.

@sunshine 919 Hi there Yellow.  Don't wait too long because I think the salmon color will be the first to go.  Since it's a wide band, I'm sure plenty of people will be ordering a size up so take that into consideration.  Post a review if you order this.  Anxious to hear what you think. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Chuck's Today Special

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sunshine 919 Hi there Yellow.  Don't wait too long because I think the salmon color will be the first to go.  Since it's a wide band, I'm sure plenty of people will be ordering a size up so take that into consideration.  Post a review if you order this.  Anxious to hear what you think. 

Hello ladies, I did order the salmon, I love the color and rose gold is my favorite.  I guess that is why I love blackhills gold so much.  I really liked the mystic too.  Since I have a mystic ring from Chuck and I have nothing like the salmon I ordered the salmon.  I am hoping it is smooth and does not snag on anything.  I will post my review.  The earrings are pretty and getting them for $1.00 was good marketing.  In fact the mystic ring I have came with a ring box from Chuck. The mystic is a lovely color.

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022@sunshine 919@Cathyshopper  Hi, ladies!  I hope you're each thrilled with your purchases!  That salmon color is quite stunning.  Enjoy to the fullest!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you Dallas, have a great eveningSmiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022@sunshine 919@Cathyshopper  Hi, ladies!  I hope you're each thrilled with your purchases!  That salmon color is quite stunning.  Enjoy to the fullest!!

@Dallas-Dame Hiya Dallas!  Thank you.  I hope it's a winner that ring.  I love the salmon stone.  Looks great on a finger that ttv, but doesn't look too great off the finger, lol  I'm still interested in getting his other salmon ring that's coming in late October that I saw in a sneek peek.  

Also, FYI:  Do you remember Judith's Montana ring that comes in yellow and pink?  It's a huge square emerald cut stone she presented a while back.  The pink sold out before I could get it.  I waited forever for it to come back.  It's finally back, and I ordered it.  Just thought I'd let you know if you're interested.  Picture doesn't do it justice you have to see the video on it.  It is drop dead gorgeous!!  It's item number J329956.  I drool every time I see the video on it.  Can't wait to see it in person.  Hope you've been well.  How did your mom love her new ring?  I bet she was surprised when you gave it to her.  Hope she's well.