Honored Contributor

That ring is very pretty, I think it may be to high for me but it is very pretty.  If you get the matching earrings with the ring the earrings are $1.00.  It's his 19th anniversary.

Honored Contributor

The salmon colored stone is pretty but that setting doesn't speak to me, so I'll pass.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Chuck's Today Special

[ Edited ]

Salmon is new and beautiful 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The salmon colored stone is pretty but that setting doesn't speak to me, so I'll pass.

@Kachina624  The setting didn't speak to me either but after seeing it on Lynn's finger the stone was proportioned to the size of the band so I ordered the salmon stone.  I did size up though because of the size of the band.  The salmon color is gorgeous.  I  guess if I don't like it wheh it arrives I can always return it.  

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022   I don't like a gold band.  I've got plenty of 14k I don't even wear.  I like Michael's offerings because they combine the gold and silver.  I'm definitely a silver girl.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022   I don't like a gold band.  I've got plenty of 14k I don't even wear.  I like Michael's offerings because they combine the gold and silver.  I'm definitely a silver girl.

@Kachina624 I'm a silver girl all the way also.  99 percent of everything in my jewelry collection is silver.  I think with the salmon colored stone the gold setting looked good with it.  I just went out of the box for a change.  I love that salmon colored stone.  Will be my first salmon quartz I ever purchased.  He also is coming out at the end of October with a salmon colored oval stone surrounded by either white zircon or white topaz stones also.  I figured for the price, at least I'll get a chance to see this stone in person.  It really looked like it was really saturated with color.  Hope it's a keeper when I get it home.  

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@sunshine 919

Thanks for the info. I was surprised there were only 4 color choices. The earrings are a great value. 

Do you have a color you prefer?

I like the opalescent.

Hi Butterfly, I really like the salmon and the mystic.  The more I look at it the more I like the   ring.

Regular Contributor

Re: Chuck's Today Special

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 I'm a silver girl all the way also.  99 percent of everything in my jewelry collection is silver.  I think with the salmon colored stone the gold setting looked good with it.  I just went out of the box for a change.  I love that salmon colored stone.  Will be my first salmon quartz I ever purchased.  He also is coming out at the end of October with a salmon colored oval stone surrounded by either white zircon or white topaz stones also.  I figured for the price, at least I'll get a chance to see this stone in person.  It really looked like it was really saturated with color.  Hope it's a keeper when I get it home.  

Ladies I'm a little confused. I just saw this ring online and I thought the salmon one had the ROSE gold band.   I'm thinking of ordering it but may wait to see a presentation. @BlingQueen022  I wondered if this was the salmon quartz ring you kept mentioning!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Ladies I'm a little confused. I just saw this ring online and I thought the salmon one had the ROSE gold band.   I'm thinking of ordering it but may wait to see a presentation. @BlingQueen022  I wondered if this was the salmon quartz ring you kept mentioning!  

@Cathyshopper Hi there Cathyshopper.  Yes I ordered the Salmon ttv ring and it's in the rose gold vermil. 

Regular Contributor

@BlingQueen022  thanks for confirming.  Did you order the earrings too? I can't believe you can get them for a dollar with the ring! I'm leaning towards the salmon although I was trying to take a break from jewelry buying. Evine sure doesn't help me with that!