Honored Contributor

Re: Chuck's 25th Anniversary

@MENTL  I believe you're mistaken.  I know Michael works for a company in Toronto which I've heard him name and speak of often.  What makes you think they're employees and why would it make any difference to us? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Michael has been a jeweler for a long time but joined CVN/Value Vision/SlopNBC/Evine in 1998 and has been working for them.

Trusted Contributor

I just love Chuck Clemency, and am very happy with my purchases.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

I quit watching Chuck 3-4 years ago.  His quality and gemstones went to the toilet.  I consider most of his stuff costume jewelry, at best.  Every once in a while, he'll have a good piece but not very often.

Respected Contributor

I like the man myself, probably more him than some of his jewelry, and will be watching his anniversary shows. You never know what he will bring along with some good anniversary pricing. I have a few pieces of his and  like each one of them very much. 

If if he did not make women happy with his pieces, he would not be having a 25th anniversary, so I figure he must be doing something right!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been watching since 2001, and never in all those years has Chuck ever disappeared, never. For a long time his company was NYC based and called JAM Creations, after a time it demised and Chuck went to work directly for Evine.