Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  I turned on ShopLC  a little while ago just in time to hear Chuck say "You can dress it up. You can dress it down". The item being featured was some jogger pants. How many times have we heard that expression so don't ask me why hearing Chuck say it made me laugh.

He has really embraced this host thing. Happy smiley 5

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

Sometimes he just cracks me up...LOL! Looks to me he's enjoying being at ShopLC. 

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@songbird's  post about one of Chuck's stories is another reason I think he is no longer with his wife. As previously discussed with @SilleeMee  Chuck had always regaled his viewers with stories of his wife and children when he was at ShopHQ. There were certain days he didn't work because they were days he spent with his family. Chuck no longer mentions any of his family except Blake who was at ShopLC before he was. Blake frequently mentions his mother in New Jersey. The most revealing thing to me was last year on Chuck's FB page one of his "ladies" asked if he would be coming home to NJ during the holiday season. His reply was something like "Austin is now my home."

@Tique Chuck's wife came across as very snotty to me.  More than once I saw comments she made to some of Chuck's customers/fans that were not very nice at all.   She seemed like she really thought she was something.  Even when she was on air with him, there was something off-putting about her attitude.

Honored Contributor

Chuck was married once before Kathy, his oldest son is not Kathy's , is that Blake??

Respected Contributor

Blake is so cute.   His full name is Blakely according to Linked-In

Super Contributor

I have that ring also. Love it, and get many compliments when I wear it.

Honored Contributor

Chuck brought in a line of skull rings with his daughter, or so the official line went.  Can't think of her name, the one all the stud earings were named after.  Anyway, she was going through that dark period where she loved skulls and tattoos all over her arms.  Dark undecipherable tattoos.  You can tell Chuck was skeptical about some of this stuff, the tattoos in particular.  I just checked HQ website and all of the gemstone skull rings are gone.  There is still a selection of men's gold and stainless rings. I used to think about the gemstone skull, but couldn't quite get there mentally.

Was her name Kellie Anne?  

Honored Contributor

Kellie Anne is his only daughter. 

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

Blake is so cute.   His full name is Blakely according to Linked-In

Yes, it is Blakely. I think he is Chucks oldest and his mother is not Kathy. 

Esteemed Contributor

More Inventory from Chuck at ShopHQ  available right now.  Gem Treasures with Silver and Gold over silver.

I think they combined both of his lines.  Gem Treasures was usually stones with gold.  NYC II was nice gems (not the best) with platinum plating.  I own quite a few of Chuck's pieces.  I never did get any Kelly Anne earrings though.  They were always studs.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life