Honored Contributor

Chuck's jewelry was always hit or miss.  I got some nice things from him and some of it was absolute junk.  He's A great story teller.  I would sit enthralled for hours listening to him and never buy a thing.  I haven't ever watched ShopLC so haven't seen him there but it seems like a big decline for him.

Michael Valitutti is now on HSN and also has a website where his jewelry can be purchased.  He recently had a Today's Special.  He seems somewhat subdued in his presentations, doesn't have the old enthusiasm.

I wonder what happened to Paul Deasy?  He was on HSN briefly and seems to have disappeared.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Kachina

You can find Paul Deasy and his wife on Facebook under Paul Deasy gems.  Their last presentation was April 24.

Paul Deasy.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Shelbelle I remember him welyes he had so e nice looking bling.he also sold gemstone earrings that he named after his daughterl

@Luvsmyfam 

I love those Kelley Anne stud earrings! They were a nice size you could really see in the ear. I have them in Smokey quartz and blue topaz.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

He is listed as a Host at Shoplc.  His son is also a Host there too.  I have to shake my head when he presents something for 9.99 and glorifies it.  How far he has fallen IMO but maybe he likes living in Austin, TX.

Chuck.jpg

I live in Texas and you could not pay me enough to live in Austin! You are right that he has fallen. Gee from $1999.00 to $19.99! LOL!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

From what I hear people are flocking to move to Austin, very pricey too!!!

Honored Contributor

Austin ranks in the top 10 fasted growing cities in the US plus it ranks high among most desirable cities to live.

Honored Contributor

Texas would not be on my list.  I visited Loveland CO and I love it there.  Its a nice city.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chuck Clemency

[ Edited ]

I have never purchased any of Chuck's jewelry, and have no idea what his contract with ShopLC is. Their shipping times, and customer service are excellent. And, from what I have read, Austin is a terrific place to live and woek.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

I think it was last fall I came across Chuck being a host on that channel and was quite surprised.  As far as Texas goes,  born here, live here, and love visiting my relatives in Austin Texas whenever I can.

As I child I always felt sorry for all the people who could not live in Texas since I love the state so much.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I have jewelry from all three of the Three Amigos.  I think the networks own the merchandise and copyrights on all these jewelry lines.  (Just like GILI)  Chuck can sell anyghing.  I watch him see something for the first itme in his life.  He winds up and sells the dickens out of it, no matter how tacky it might appear.  I wonder if his wife made this trek with him.