Trusted Contributor

Re: Chuck Clemency Leaving ShopHQ for ShopLC

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919  I thought the same thing about Chuck's leaving ShopHQ - no goodbye or final shows mentioned.  It must have been a contentuous parting of the ways.  If I didn't happen to read this thread I would have never even known he was leaving!

I don't get ShopLC on my cable line-up.  I wish him well -he was always entertaining!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm on shoplc's website nearly everyday.  I enjoy their auctions where you can bid on anything starting with a dollar.  I won a lapis lazuli owl watch ring for 1.00 the other day.  But they add a 2.99 shipping and handling fee so you end up paying under 5.00.  Sometimes they lower the shipping and handling to 1.99 which is good.

Does this mean that Chuck will move to Austin, TX where shoplc is located?  Also they do need another man on the team.  Sean is the only male there amid all those ladies.

Honored Contributor

Chuck's son Blake is there, so is Craig Rooke.  It seems my idea of his bringing just his own lines to air is wrong, at least for the present.  I've seen him pitching several categories over the past few days.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 I get the channel but I seldom watch it. I agree with you about SHQ though.Every time I turn to that channel if I'm surfing along, it seems to be Invicta or some other thing that I have NO interest in.

I used to enjoy Chuck's shows but Michael's shows were my all time favorite.

Trusted Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
Dan seems to have issues I would say!

I used to watch him quite a bit when he was with HSN.  I wonder if Dan and his "beautiful wife Linda" are still married.

New Contributor

Shoplc can be watched on YouTube. It's low end mostly. His stuff is so overpriced I don't know how he will make it there.
Super Contributor

I have watched Chuck recently during the Anthill Garnet show. Also I watch his son Blake.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 :My goodness what a ridiculous and pathetic  comment made by Songbird1. 

Sterling silver is a fine metal too. And if they are selling for $10.00, so what? It’s an opportunity for people who didn’t have too much money to buy a beautiful piece of jewelry. Maybe she doesn’t like to clean sterling silver. For her knowledge gold pieces need cleaning too. And even platinum.  

I have some 18kt pieces, but mostly are sterling silver and they are beautiful and my only platinum piece is my engagement ring.

Super Contributor

@Sappy : It’s mostly affordable. So you can get beautiful jewelry with unusual gemstones like Blue Aragonite or Star Diopside, but also some misses. Some of the beads in their necklaces are dented. They need to improve that. 

Super Contributor

@catnappurr : Yes, health issues. Dan Dennis and his wife Linda have Covid-19. She is in the hospital.