Contributor

Chuck Clemency: Is he still on Shop HQ?

[ Edited ]

Has anyone seen Chuck Clemency on SHOP HQ in the last month?  I have not seen him listed in the network program guide. Although I am not buying jewelry much now, I have enjoyed his appearances and the pieces I have purchased from him in the past. I am hoping he is in good health and not leaving the network.

Thanks for any information you share with me!

Honored Contributor

Re: Chuck Clemency: Is he still on Shop HQ?

Hopefully, Chuck is staying safe at home.

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart  @the mink  I've missed him, too. He's a great vendor and seems like a genuinely nice person. I thought that he might do video appearances like all the others, so I don't know why he's absent. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@the mink   according to Chuck's FB page, he was on ShopHQ April 26th from his home with "Diamond Treasures".

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I've seen him and Michael working remotely from home.  Also Victoria Wieck. The mystery to me is Paul Deasy.  He seems to be in limbo.  

Trusted Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I've seen him and Michael working remotely from home.  Also Victoria Wieck. The mystery to me is Paul Deasy.  He seems to be in limbo.  

Paul Deasy is gone.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Chuck (from home) numerous times throughout April. He doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

Paul Deasy hasn't debuted for the second time yet. Perhaps he's in limbo.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@the mink wrote:

Has anyone seen Chuck Clemency on SHOP HQ in the last month?  I have not seen him listed in the network program guide. Although I am not buying jewelry much now, I have enjoyed his appearances and the pieces I have purchased from him in the past. I am hoping he is in good health and not leaving the network.

He was on  not too long ago.  He was broadcasting from his home, same with Michael V broadcasting from homeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@the mink wrote:

He was on  not too long ago.  He was broadcasting from his home, same with Michael V broadcasting from homeSmiley Happy

He also has a new grandson I believe.  Shophq has been running a cute commercial with Chuck and Michael and they are in a band stating they need the 3rd guy which is Paul.  Have not seen Paul yet.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@the mink wrote:

Chuck is on Shophq now via skype with Melissa MinorSmiley Happy