Honored Contributor

Check to be sure your Evine orders have gone through

This is the second time this has happened to me.  My baby honker ring order does not exist.  Of course I didn't verify it on the order page, I didn't look for a confirmation.  I order so much from everyone this time of year I just figure everything is fine.  Well, its not.  Will wait for the next sale price, I'm not paying 149.00 for this ring.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Check to be sure your Evine orders have gone through

Couple of weeks ago I ordered 2 items and returned both - already have my credits back.  Got those quickly too I'm glad to say.

I am expecting a honker ring any day now.  Can't wait to see this one.  But if it doesn't fit properly and/or doesn't look good on my hand, this'll go back too.

Respected Contributor

Gotta say I am a little miffed with Evine right now. I placed an order on Saturday using my Evine card. During the ordering process I never saw where I got the $10 discount for using the card...this was a promotion they were running. I called and an Evine rep supposedly gave me the credit. She said it would not show up in my order immediately, but would be there soon. Sooooo, the next day, Sunday, it was still not there. I called again and the rep I talked with that day told me Accounting does not work on the weekend. My credit adjustment would not show up till they came back to work on Monday. Okay... wish the first gal had told me that. But alas, now I just check my account (Monday night) and there is nothing. Do I call, yet again, for the third time? Do I, after sixty years on this planet, try to cultivate some patience and hold my horses for a bit? That's never been my strong suit. Ha! Or, do I never order from Evine again because of this pain in the patootie?

Hmmm, maybe I should choose patience.        

Respected Contributor

Wait a darn minute...it's not Monday night, it's already Tuesday night. Now  I'm really miffed!