Honored Contributor

I like Evine jewelry, particularly that they have some real gemstones set in gold - rose gold.  Michael V. has a number of his old gold pieces on sale right now and I ordered a rose gold gem pendant for 38% of it's regular price.   I try to order only what I know I'll keep since they charge so much for shipping.  I rarely use their return labels though.  I can spend the same amount on priority mail which gets it there faster and has better tracking.

Honored Contributor

I watched the Stefano show today (6/10/19)   A little disappointed.  Not very much. He had a selection as men's gold jewelry.  So the women's jewelry selection was limited. I loved the charm bracelet I saw (14K gold coins) 15 grams, but there were only 5 of them.  They weren't spread out.  So you would wearing only a chain for awhile on your wrist. I already have a 18K gold charm bracelet with coins.  And they were spread out all around.

I ended up getting a very pretty diamond cut 18K band ring. I skipped Stefano and looking at what was left of the 18K show.  Although I'll wear 14K now, it's not the same as 18K.  I always go back to it.  LOL.  I ended up with more gold.