Honored Contributor

I wonder what happened, although I thought the idea was strange with him still being on JTV.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I wonder what happened, although I thought the idea was strange with him still being on JTV.

I never heard anyone on HSN mention he was coming there.  He seems to have a good relationship with JTV.  I love his moissainte fire.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I had seen an ad for him coming to HSN on the HSN website a few weeks ago, it was supposed to have been on 7/2.

Charles Winston, was by a family settlement, restricted to be in a non-compete status from his Famous Uncle Harry Winston.  Charles Winston has translated his vast training and knowledge in materials that are not in diamonds.  I will tell you, I have seen his Moisanite and Bella Luce (CZ AAA grade) cuts and I own a couple of his pieces...the cut makes the difference.  I researched Charles Winston, and he has been around for decades, but nothing about his collections is cheap. 

Honored Contributor

@MissyMC wrote:

Charles Winston, was by a family settlement, restricted to be in a non-compete status from his Famous Uncle Harry Winston.  Charles Winston has translated his vast training and knowledge in materials that are not in diamonds.  I will tell you, I have seen his Moisanite and Bella Luce (CZ AAA grade) cuts and I own a couple of his pieces...the cut makes the difference.  I researched Charles Winston, and he has been around for decades, but nothing about his collections is cheap. 

I know this is an older thread but I have a moissainte ring from Charles Winston that is very well made.  No complaints about my purchase.  And as MissyMC stated nothing about his collection is cheap.  I purchased from JTV.  He has beautiful pieces.