Super Contributor

The second time there were no direct hit or damage, it kind of fluy away from me, and broke near clasp, not the lugs. I would say cheaper ceramic watches are not as durable.

Trusted Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@philom ~ ShopHQ was showing ceramic watches today.

Be careful to make sure it is 100% ceramic.

I have a ceramic watch from their oniss line. extremely durable and very pretty. I don't know if they still have them, but i've had mine quite a few years and still has the same glossy shine.

Honored Contributor

@alice87.  Try buying a better quality watch than what Isaac sells.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I have a good ceramic watch. I wear it a lot. I would not take it travelling. 

Isaac is so affordable. too bad iit is fragile.

Esteemed Contributor
I Have an Isaac white ceramic watch. I wore it for years until the battery went. I’ve had it in a drawer probably about five years waiting to go to the jeweler. I’m soooo lazy!
"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

This is news to me.   I recall them stating ceramic is so sturdy it was used on the Space Shuttle.  Did I misundertand?

I have two of Isaac's ceramic watches .... Blush Pink and the gorgeous Hematine.  Neither have given me any trouble whatsoever.    Hmm.

Honored Contributor

My father in law is a real minority.  He wears a solid 18K gold watch and you don't come across that for sure!

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

My father in law is a real minority.  He wears a solid 18K gold watch and you don't come across that for sure!

@songbird  I know quite a few people who wear 18k gold watches. They were very common back when gold was less expensive. My husband inherited his dad's 18k gold Rolex. Still running....Woman Happy