Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Helen47 said: I've just caught the last 15 min. of the show.....at first glance, it looked like she wasn't wearing anything under her lace skirt! Lol...

I dont think there was anything underneath, it was all lace.

Regular Contributor

I thought Lisa looked ridiculous in that outfit. Way too "noticeable" in a way that she tries to take all the attention. I think a host should dress in a way that's pleasant to look at, but doesn't detract from the products. Hate the hosts ordering jewelry on air. Antonella did it yesterday as well.

Regular Contributor

I thought Lisa looked ridiculous in that outfit. Way too "noticeable" in a way that she tries to take all the attention. I think a host should dress in a way that's pleasant to look at, but doesn't detract from the products. Hate the hosts ordering jewelry on air. Antonella did it yesterday as well.

Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 jugtown said:

lol . . wow! It really amazes me what women choose to talk (argue) about sometimes.

I think its funny! lol

Honored Contributor

I had no intention of watching the show but tuned in saw they seemed to be having fun together and it was a bit contagious. I don't care for the majority of SW jewelry, but enjoyed watching the show. As far as I could see both ladies looked nice and seemed to work well together. There are clearly those that want to dissect everything Lisa does, every nuance, every outfit, every hair style... They're free to have at it, but when all is said and done, it reflect more on them than it does on her...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 7/4/2014 cosmic1 said: I am enjoying the two of them together. The only thing that I find distracting is Carolyn's habit of licking her lips. Get the lady some water! Either that or she is on medication that causes that. Otherwise, they are having fun and it's enjoyable to watch.

I've noticed this before in several of her shows. Don't know what it's about, but it can be a bit distracting. I was able to tune it out last night and enjoy the duo's antics and seeing some of the gemstones.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 EastCoastViewer said:
On 7/4/2014 Q4u said:

I'm really enjoying this show too! With all the hair placement and waist straightening that Lisa's been doing, calling out "get one for me" made her actually look comfortable! I don't mind Lisa at all but wish she'd dress down a little more, you know, quit the extensions, tone down the make up, wear things she won't pull at and just be comfortable! And I was thinking how good Carolyn looked considering she admitted she's SO tired.

Love how much they're laughing and getting a kick out of each other. Yup... really enjoying the show!

I really like Lisa too. She makes shopping fun and I appreciate how she makes sure she is put together every day. If you are going to be on t/v, come into people's homes and want people to think you are creditable, you shouldn't look like you shop at Macy's. I want you to step it up. Just my humble opinion.

I thought both women did well together. I personally prefer to see people who look in the mirror before they step out of their homes. I can't tell you how many people I've seen who don't care what they look like when they are in public. I agree on being comfortable but not to the point of wearing your pajamas to go grocery shopping or to a store. I think LR is ladylike presentable for being on TV. I don't understand people who watch her show and dislike her so much. I understand you want to see the products, but you can do that without seeing the show. I would not watch someone on TV who annoyed me so much. Life is too short for me to ruin my personal time that way.

Trusted Contributor
They did good! The jewelry did look especially fab. I have started watching this jewelry sold with other hostess and switched channels, but not this show. Friendship and appeal of the items were so apparent. It couldn't be faked like when every hostess (even Rick) is with Judith R. They ALL walk cautiously around that chickee. I try to watch Ripka with the hostesses just to see when she wants to slaps them down.
Super Contributor
One particular show LR did with Judith Ripka, Lisa threw/dropped the pieces in the jewelry tray as if discarding a piece of junk. The look on Judith's face was priceless. Can't watch LR for a nano second, so I don't.
Regular Contributor

I don't know why the control room kept the camera on Carolyn licking her lips for as long as he/she did. It looked really weird and usually they change camera angles when something weird is going on.

I thought Carolyn and Lisa looked and sounded like friends. I thought Lisa expressed an genuine love and appreciation for a lot of Carolyn's pieces and didn't feel it was fake or forced. I believe Lisa has some beautiful turquoise and southwest pieces in her jewelry arsenal.

Once again, the standing bothers me. I don't know why they stood for a two hour show except that maybe Lisa would have turned the show into something rate R if she sat in that skirt. The lining under the lace appeared to be very, very short. I thought her outfit was pretty but the blouse looked like it was made of cheap material. Something about it didn't look right to me. The coon-skin cap might be a better choice in the cooler months, but the hosts always say the studio is very cold.