Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollock jewlery prices

Yes, probably because there's so much competition now.  Jtv, ShopLc and Evine all had big turquoise shows recently and they all were better than what Pollock sells here at Qvc.  And a lot more product and variety.

Frequent Contributor

When it comes to Carolyn's prices they are all over the place!!!  Seriously, check between QVC and her website..some are higher, some are lower, and oh yea, watch out for falling prices.....and then back up they go.  Even on her website, the prices change constantly for the very same pieces.  I have many, many, many pieces of her jewelry and quality and originality are not an issue.  I do resent the prices jumping all over....and as someone else mentioned, I also buy on the "bay".....there is no reason to change prices up and down, up and down....it's like a game

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I would pay more for good quality stones. Seems stone prices have gone up considerably. Combine this with the rise in cost of metals and labor then it only makes sense to pay more for a complete piece of jewelry.

@SilleeMee. Yep Yep and Yep. The prices are higher to those of us making jewelry...wholesale prices for silver and stones are crazy!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the other posters...try "the Bay".....some older pieces are very reasonable ....

Trusted Contributor

I only buy her jewelry on sale or clearance, so I guess I haven't noticed the higher pricetags.  I think the clearance prices have been good.

Regular Contributor

Or in China!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you don't mind receiving an email message every single day, sign up for the notifications from the Carolyn Pollack website—it often has flash sales and other discounts available that make some of her pieces true "steals." And shipping is always free!

P.S. Ditto on all details for the American West website, which is now separate from the CP site.