Respected Contributor

I am watching the Gem Day Preview and they are showing an American West ring.  Carolyn was brought up on screen and she looks ill.  Has something happened that I have not been aware?  I love her.

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack

[ Edited ]

I don't know, and I don't like to speculate, but about a month ago when there was a cancelled hour of American West Jewelry Clearance on QVC2 with just Carolyn Pollack, no host, QVC instead aired a repeated mattress hour. Maybe Carolyn was sick or maybe her Skype wasn't working.

In related news, Carolyn has recently announced she is phasing out the Carolyn Pollack brand and is now focusing on American West and American West x Carolyn Pollack brands.

Honored Contributor

I noticed that also the last time she was on. 

Trusted Contributor

I just watched also, and was trying to remember if I recently read something.

Honored Contributor

For the past year, maybe longer, when I've seen Carolyn on TV she has no looked well. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

She hasn't looked well and hasn't acted like herself in some time.

if she's phasing out her line, it's odd that she has several new pieces.

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn was quite ill a few weeks ago, but she had been looking thinner (especially in her face) for a few weeks before that. She hasn't said anything about it.

In case anyone is interested, there are four American West Jewelry shows airing over the next couple of days:

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1    She is not phasing out the American West line, just the non Soutwest Carolyn Pollack line.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Watching right now and was shocked when i saw her. Thin, gaunt, pale. Texture of hair looks odd. Like after chemotherapy. I hope she isn't ill with something serious. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1    She is not phasing out the American West line, just the non Soutwest Carolyn Pollack line.

@Kachina624  I'm talking about the couple of new pieces with her name only on them.  Curious that she would have new pieces under her name only if she's getting rid of that non-southwest Carolyn Pollack line. One, a bypass gemstone ring, looks like it has next to no oxidation on it.