Frequent Contributor

Lately I've been receiving emails from Carolyn Pollack website with deals/promotions/flash sales/coupons etc. Hundreds of items are 50%, including those that have been reduced already. I've not received this many promos from them before, in fact her website hardly had any sales before, and most everything was way overpriced. With the 50% promos the deals are incredible and items are priced pretty reasonably, and I am the bargain girl, so if I say it is reasonable well, it is. 

Does anyone know what's going on? Are they liquidating? Everything is too good to be true.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitty_nina : Why don't you call Relios and ask?

Esteemed Contributor

I occassionaly buy her jewelry, but never thought to look at her website.  I will check it out, and hopefully get better deals from that than I do QVC.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

Do you really think they'll tell me?

Frequent Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@kitty_nina : Why don't you call Relios and ask?

They wont tell me.

Frequent Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I occassionaly buy her jewelry, but never thought to look at her website.  I will check it out, and hopefully get better deals from that than I do QVC.

Their website is slow like on dial up.

The page is loading as you scroll, but it is worth the look.

The ring I bought last year for $44 (on sale) is 50% off the $44 price.

They are either liquidating or reinventing the brand altogether.

In any case all this shows is how much the mark up is. I purchased a bracelet last week (still waiting to receive) that ended up being a quarter of the original price.

Respected Contributor

I used to occasionally buy from their website many years ago, so I've been on their emailing list for a long time.  I'm not into that jewelry anymore, but I have been receiving those sale emails too.  They are good deals, you should go ahead and buy if you see something you like!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I bought her jewelry years ago and now can't sell it no matter how low I put the price on it.  I try every few months to list it on sales sights but no one even bites.  I've kept a few pieces that I really like but the rest I wish I could sell but no one seems to want it.  Maybe no one is interested in that type of jewelry anymore.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of the active retail links.

Regular Contributor
Amazon has some great deals on her line too! Check it out!