Honored Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

I missed her shows.  But last week we were vacationing in Santa Fe and I stopped at her outlet store.  I got a few really nice pieces -- it was so much fun browsing and trying things on.  I would have spent more time there is my husband wasn't waiting for me  Smiley Happy

How fun was that??? I would love to be able to visit her store.  Were the prices good.  I love her pieces.  The last time she was on I got the ring guard with the two ring inserts.  Love them.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been to her store several times, usually Indian Market weekend.  They usually have half off on most items that weekend so I spent three or four hundred dollars.  Their usual prices are the same (or higher) than QVC.  I usually buy her stuff on the Bay.

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack

[ Edited ]

@SharkE  That mall used to be a bustling place with several good stores.  Now it has fallen on hard times and there's hardly anything left.  The only reason I've gone there in the past 10 years was to go to the Coach store.  Don't know if it's even still there.

It's on the corner of I--25 and Cerrillos Rd.  Very easy to get to.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

yep, close to my motel

Respected Contributor

I think jewelry is soft right now at QVC based on their earnings reports so they wnat to put as much on the air as possible.

Honored Contributor

Gold has went up a little, also.  1223 I think.