Honored Contributor

Glad she is back on this afternoon.  I tried to watch last night and she was with one of the newer hosts and she kept trying to rush Carolyn.

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 I honestly don't think it was the host.  It was more the producer pushing them along.  At one point they showed an enhancer and Stacy said they would not be showing in the show (which the hosts most often do), and Carolyn insisted and got her way despite the fact she was told that's what the producer said.  There's no rushing Carolyn.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

Love her jewelry. It is pricey but it's made in the USA, so you pay for that. Don't understand why they need to rush her. She's been on QVC for a very long time, and she knows how to sell her items. Let her do her job, or else they may lose her to other shopping networks.

Respected Contributor

@WSfan I doubt they will ever lose her.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I was just surprised.  Carolyn was there to sell jewelry not just glance over things.  It just seemed to happen more than usual last night.

Trusted Contributor

I missed her shows.  But last week we were vacationing in Santa Fe and I stopped at her outlet store.  I got a few really nice pieces -- it was so much fun browsing and trying things on.  I would have spent more time there is my husband wasn't waiting for me  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hey ! I'm going to Santa Fe when the plaza opens.

Can U give me any tips ?

That outlet mall that is slightly out of town any good ?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@SharkE -- if I remember correctly, the outlet mall was a little south of Santa Fe.  it was pretty small and had the usual shops like Nike and Under Armor.  I think they had a website that had a store directory.  We were there on a Monday and the place was fairly emply.   I only went in to the Carolyn Pollack store because it was the reason we stopped there.  I thought the prices were very good. 

Honored Contributor

yeah, still early to go right now. We're waiting till it starts swinging in May

Thanks !

Frequent Contributor

My husband just gave me her bracelet, the one that is all filgree heart looking.  Weighty and beautiful.  I love it!!  I have been admiring it fore some time.