Valued Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack - what requests do you have

Also requesting the button earrings J290431 in red coral. I love these earrings! In fact, they should become a basic available in lapis, malachite, mother of pearl, white agate...

New Contributor

Looking for help. I ordered the CP "X" ring in August. QVC has it listed as shipped on Nov 8th but no tracking found and I never received it. I received a refund but still can't get the ring.

I contacted CP web site but they do not have the ring either. QVC says they can not reorder it at this time. Is there anyway I can reorder this ring. Very disappointed. I was one of the first to pre order and now because of some mix up, I can not get the ring. There should be some way to be put on a wait list.

Any help would be appreciated.

Respected Contributor

Remember the horse pins? They were not too big, and there were two, one was light, one was dark (was it day and night?....cannot remember). I gave one as a gift and always wanted one for myself but never got one.

EDITED: Just saw two on ebay. I'll think about getting one.

Valued Contributor

X,Your ring is on Amazon under Southwest Spirit. HTH

Super Contributor

On 11/27/2014 happygal said:

Remember the horse pins? They were not too big, and there were two, one was light, one was dark (was it day and night?....cannot remember). I gave one as a gift and always wanted one for myself but never got one.

EDITED: Just saw two on ebay. I'll think about getting one.

You're right, day and night horse pins.

The blue horse, (night) is on Amazon and CP's website also. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

First..I agree the Calla lily could be outstanding in spiny or other stones..phosphosiderite? Second..would like to ask Carolyn to make her colorful cords in the 19 inch length.
Super Contributor

A charm bracelet would be nice . I'd like to see tiny versions of AW enhancers , about the same size of JR's charms . I'd like to see the charm clasps , like tiny enhancer clasps , because spring-ring & lobster claw clasps, are NOT a good look for charms ......IMHO the spring-ring & lobster claw clasps, detract from the beauty of the charm. The clasps compete with the charm for attention . On the other hand , a sleek enhancer clasp just blends right in with the charm & bracelet connection point .
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I want S5191...O M G...that is drop dead! Apparently it was brought back in 2012. Anyone remember how much it sold for?

Honored Contributor

An enhancer or ring to go with this, please. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

American West Sterling Red Coral Turtle Cuff 32.0g