Super Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack - what requests do you have

Hi CL: Below is my all time favorite collar from Dominique Dinouart. It's a twisted and hammered SS piece. It fits beautifully and I have been wearing all my CP/AW pendants and enhancers on it. The big Benally butterfly looks fabulous with it. Unfortunately it is sold out at the moment. Dominique has another one that is twisted you might like and try. Dominique Dinouart Hammered & Polished Twist Sterling Collar

The picture doesn't do it justice but there is a video. Carolyn should offer them - her cuffs are so strong, I imagine she would be good with collars.

Super Contributor

I'd like to see the Calla Lily collection reincarnated with different gemstones. I loved that flow of silver -- almost like Hagit Gorali or RLM -- so fluid -- and I bought every piece. I'd love to see it in .... spiny oyster!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Nikalette said: More Kenneth Johnson and Fritz Casuse! Also if there are any pieces left by Roderick Tenorio since his passing. These 3 men are such amazing artists.

Nikalette, Roderick Tenorio was one of the NA designers of the 'collaborative enhancer' and the correspondent bracelet. The bracelet is still on CPJ's website under American West and Native Designers - look under Benally. I have seen the enhancer on Amazon. They are both one of a kind pieces. I have both as well as Tenorio's cross.

Super Contributor

On my wishlist would also be more pieces with spiny oyster, orange and/or purple. I own a couple deep orange almost red spiny rings. A necklace or enhancer with lots of spiny would be nice. In addition I would like to see longer than 17" and single strand gem bead necklaces - along the line shown at the American West Show. The beads wouldn't have to be huge because I would like to mix them and twist my own torsade. -- Lastly, bring out more turquoise and bring on the matrix, please. Smile Hope this is not too much to ask, lol. (Alex, are you reading this?)

Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 ennui1 said:

I'd like to see the Calla Lily collection reincarnated with different gemstones. I loved that flow of silver -- almost like Hagit Gorali or RLM -- so fluid -- and I bought every piece. I'd love to see it in .... spiny oyster!

Ennui, that is a fabulous collection, the blue lace is dreamy. Spiny ... what an interesting idea. If so, then maybe in the purple? The design looks a lot like Hagit Gorali's jewelry another favorite of mine.

Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 jugtown said:

American West request - more orange spiny oyster and MORE OXIDATION . . PLEASE!!!!!

Jug, yes, yes, yes! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 ennui1 said:

Wouldn't calla lily be pretty in something pink?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'd like larger earrings. Maybe Carolyn doesn't like them to be over 4g, but I do. I like them big enough to see! I always feel cheated when I buy her earrings. There was one, I think it was Amazonite, that everyone complained they got two right or left ear rings, going by the motif atop the post. I laughed out loud when I saw them in person. They were so tiny, you needed a magnifying glass to see the difference.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 kachina624 said:
On 7/8/2014 ennui1 said:

Wouldn't calla lily be pretty in something pink?

Yes, pink would be grand... maybe rhodonite (Colorado or Alaska)?

Super Contributor

Thanks Kachina - I have a couple of her collars too - will have to check - not sure if I have that one - very nice - I want CP to make a stand alone collar - one that doesn't need an enhancer on it!!(a statement piece) I have 1 Native American one - I'll try to post a picture if I figure out how - It's beautiful but doesn't really fit as well as I'd like - that's the trouble with those pieces - the one I have doesn't have enough give to it!! I just love collars though because they are so easy to wear - just grab and go! When I do wear it though - I get so many compliments - just looks awesome with a white blouse - you know the look? Really nice!