Honored Contributor

Carolyn Pollack's TS J323731

[ Edited ]

Has anyone received this ring?  Mine is still in process.  I ordered from HSN yesterday and it is packaging already.  Just curious.

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack's TS J323731

For some reason, it seems like some jewelry takes an inordinate amount of time from QVC.  Oddly, I see that the red coral insert ring has shipped, but not the TSV!  Yet, I ordered the battery charger the day it was the TSV and received it 2 days later!!!!!  For me, it's hit or miss with HSN also.  And though some of their items see to ship fairly quickly, delivery to me is not that quick.  Most times, it gets shipped first by UPS and then gets turned over to the post office.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks Keimpette, just checking to make sure mine was not stuck LOL. 

Honored Contributor

If it's a vendor shipped item,  they seem to get after it faster.   Jewelry obviously is not so it takes longer, especially when they're trying to process a million returns.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Millon returns LOL.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Thanks Keimpette, just checking to make sure mine was not stuck LOL. 

Just checked, and mine is now showing as shipped.....finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I just checked and mine shipped too.  They all must be going out at once lol.  Thanks for easing my mind earlier.

Honored Contributor

i received mine today and love it! now i will be forced to get all of the extra inserts and the extra guard if they are still available in my size. a very nice presence to this ring. i did go up a size and i am glad i did. no way could i wear this in my regular size. i bought it for my right hand ring finger. very nice quality and i really appreciate the versatility that this ring offers. great ring at a great price. nicely packaged also in a CP box.

how is everyone else liking theirs?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Hi Sunshine45, I  received mine yesterday and I absolutely love it.  The bronze ring looks like gold.  The texture of the rings and ring guard is very smooth and comfortable.  Mine is a little snug.  It seems the bronze ring is a little smaller than the guard and the silver ring.  Although snug I can wear it on my middle finger comfortably.  This is a winner for Carolyn Pollack. I like the way the rings snap into place in the ring guard.    This is my third ring from Carolyn.  The last one I purchased was over three years ago.  Nice to see the quality is still there.  Very happy with this purchase.Smiley Happy  It will be nice to see the other rings she will have to go with this set.