Regular Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack is that her?

I looked at Jenn's photos of Carolyn P & her hair looked lighter then. Could it be a wig CP is wearing, due to her right arm being out of commission.
Super Contributor

She's always classy! I like her new hair color and softened makeup.

Honored Contributor

I liked her hair better blonder, but, to each his own. Kind of reminds me of Tova now with all the different exaggerations/hand movements.

Super Contributor

On 2/21/2014 Favorite Son said:

We are all aging. It affects our skin tone, the width of our eyes when open, the way our mouth looks when closed, and the perceived position of our ears in relation to the rest of our face. I don't think anyone can look at someone else sitting at a table selling jewelry, with limited medium-distance camera shots, and accurately determine whether or not that person has had plastic surgery. Carolyn has never had round eyes with high orbital arches. She looks like the same old Carolyn to me, just about five years older than the first time I laid eyes on her.

And as for her wardrobe, it is always stellar. She has some of the most beautiful knit dresses I have ever seen.

We are all aging. It affects our skin tone, the width of our eyes when open, the way our mouth looks when closed, and the perceived position of our ears in relation to the rest of our face.

Depression has officially set in now.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Honored Contributor

She looked better with longer hair I think.

She looks like someone told her that because she turned 40 she must cut her hair.

Honored Contributor

Her hair looks exactly like Jill's. LOL

Contributor

Her husband was on last night. He said that she broke her wrist.

Super Contributor

I think she is referring to the girl on the laptop. lol

Honored Contributor

What? She looks like the same lovely lady I've always seen on here. If she has had some surgery, it looks natural.

She always looks lovely. She always represents her jewelry so nicely. It was nice to see her husband on here representing Carolyn and the jewelry.

I never get tired of hearing, "Made and designed here in America".

Her smile is so bright! I enjoy watching her.

I made a decision on December 31st 2013 that I would only watch good news. I am tired of news channels. Only bad news.

Watching QVC is part of my plan. It is wonderful today to see her today. Her smile and MADE IN THE USA!!!

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2014 champagnepoodle said:

I think she is referring to the girl on the laptop. lol

I just tuned in, so I have to ask….so who IS that girl on the laptop?

As to Carolyn, I think she's as cute as can be and looks the same to me. She's such a lovely person. I love to watch her, even if I don't buy.