Honored Contributor

Carolyn Pollack is that her?

watching the sterling jewelry show and have a question is that Carolyn Pollack? What happened to her if it is ? Is that somebody filling in for her ? I'm shocked and confused.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack is that her?

That's Carolyn Pollack on the air. I LOVE her new hairstyle! She looks really cute.

Honored Contributor

Really? wow ! She's had some surgery that's altered her eyes. Liked her better before, she isn't that old to have had major surgery on her face. Seems like she acts different too, hard to explain. Bring back the old Carolyn. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

I don't know what you're seeing Sharke. I'm watching this morning and pulled up an older pic of her and I see no major facial changes. Her new hairstyle is adorable and she looks great to me. She does seem to have a respiratory issue which you may be interpreting as her acting differently.

Respected Contributor

Other than the new hairstyle she looks exactly the same to me. Not sure why you are shocked and confused.

Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what happened to her right arm/wrist? She is being very protective of it. I hope it doesn't hurt too much.
Contributor

Was clicking through channels, and whoa, saw the bracelet but was more intrigued by Carolyn's new look. Seems to me, since I saw her last summer (?) with Jill on CP show, her hair seems darker, shorter and her eye makeup -- eyebrows, shadow, liner, seem very "dark" and aging on her.

She looks so much better with lighter highlights and lighter, softer makeup. Black jacket is not flattering also. She looks so much younger, prettier with her bright, youthful Southwest attire. But hey, just my opinion.

Respected Contributor

On 2/21/2014 TrishaMntka said: Does anyone know what happened to her right arm/wrist? She is being very protective of it. I hope it doesn't hurt too much.

She just addressed it on air. Didn't say what happened but said it was annoying and not life threatening.

Regular Contributor

On 2/21/2014 KentuckyWoman said:
On 2/21/2014 TrishaMntka said: Does anyone know what happened to her right arm/wrist? She is being very protective of it. I hope it doesn't hurt too much.

She just addressed it on air. Didn't say what happened but said it was annoying and not life threatening.

Right, someone asked her, just after I posted. Thanks

Respected Contributor

We are all aging. It affects our skin tone, the width of our eyes when open, the way our mouth looks when closed, and the perceived position of our ears in relation to the rest of our face. I don't think anyone can look at someone else sitting at a table selling jewelry, with limited medium-distance camera shots, and accurately determine whether or not that person has had plastic surgery. Carolyn has never had round eyes with high orbital arches. She looks like the same old Carolyn to me, just about five years older than the first time I laid eyes on her.

And as for her wardrobe, it is always stellar. She has some of the most beautiful knit dresses I have ever seen.