Super Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack forum ? ? ? What have they DONE to these FORUMS?!! YIKES!!!!

I've been using forum software since the 90's this is isn't an upgrade. lol

Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack forum ? ? ? What have they DONE to these FORUMS?!! YIKES!!!!

Me too! Can't wait to find out. That is a great idea with the coral Naja. Didn't think of that. Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Since you need to read practically every message to find one you're interested in ...which ends up in frustration and madness plus who has the time??!! Perhaps the idea is to cut down on Q customer opinions.....
Valued Contributor

Someone from the former Linea sub forum suggested starting the title of your thread with "Linea" for easy search. Maybe we can start all our thread topics with "Carolyn Pollack" for easier searching. Also see the box above with "Search Forums & Blogs"? I think we can enter "Carolyn Pollack" and all the threads with that in the title will come up. What I haven't been able to figure out is how to sort them with most recent at the top.

This is very tedious.

Oh, and now that I know the naja is removable, I'm considering that TSV. Very tempting to mix it with other enhancers. Yikes!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Qulia wrote:

Someone from the former Linea sub forum suggested starting the title of your thread with "Linea" for easy search. Maybe we can start all our thread topics with "Carolyn Pollack" for easier searching. Also see the box above with "Search Forums & Blogs"? I think we can enter "Carolyn Pollack" and all the threads with that in the title will come up. What I haven't been able to figure out is how to sort them with most recent at the top.

This is very tedious.

Oh, and now that I know the naja is removable, I'm considering that TSV. Very tempting to mix it with other enhancers. Yikes!

Great idea about starting them with Carolyn Pollack and then if you use the TOPIC OPTIONS and "float the topic to the top" we'll almost have our own category...

Trusted Contributor

OK now I'm having problems replying..it will only let me type so much and then it quits..I have to keep starting over especially if I'm using colored font...I'm on my computer not the iPad...DW

Honored Contributor

I believe a lot of sales were made through that category. I know I bought several items after reading about them there.

What a shame...

Contributor

The forum is horrible.  I can't believe they replaced the forum with this.  Worst mistake ever.

I hope Alex and Carolyn saw the valuable feedback that was posted in the old forum before it was deleted by whoever set up this new forum.  

Valued Contributor

I thought I was a good swimmer -- but when I looked for the option to " float to the top" it would not allow me to access it.

This is not fun.  I've read all the responses under this topic and think it is a great idea for someone to start just a Carolyn Pollack topic and all us girlfriends can meet there.

One bit of good news - just received e-mail that my coral doublet earrings have been shipped and that they are back in stock if any of you out there are interested.

Trusted Contributor

@Jugtown wrote:

Hi Penelopelane! I Should Get It On Friday . . I'll Report Back After I Play With It For A While. I'm Looking Forward To Trying Other Enhancers.

Hey Jug...Is the necklace on time for delivery...will you be getting it on Friday...?...I know sometimes my deliveries come a day early...Hope its as beautiful as it looks online...DW