Super Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack forum ? ? ? What have they DONE to these FORUMS?!! YIKES!!!!

ITA - have no idea but this is one big mess!! Don't even know where to post - Change it back PLEASE!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack forum ? ? ? What have they DONE to these FORUMS?!! YIKES!!!!

Sure hope they are working on getting our forums back, Jug ....can't wait to hear your review on the new squash blossom, congratulations (;
Super Contributor

no it's not - I have Chrome and this is awful!!

Esteemed Contributor

I like reading about Carolyn Pollack silver jewelry. She also sells in Canada on TSC and her pieces are quality and made in the U.S. too. I do not want to wade through endless posts about jewelry lines that I have no interest in in order to find discussions I do like. QVC assumes that all of their jewelry lines are equal and deserving -- they aren't equally talked about for a reason!
Contributor

Are you going to change out the Naja on this necklace? I'm thinking of getting it and which enhancers would look gorgous on it. (Super Naja) It would be versital and like adding lots of new looks from one necklace. ( I'm trying to justify a new necklace) lol
Trusted Contributor

There are too many posts to read through to find the topic you want to read or respond to.   I don't get why they can't put the categories back on.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

One thing you can do is click on "TOPIC OPTIONS" next to REPLY and click on Float topic to the top...then the post will be at the top of the catagory...I have this post "floated to the top" so every time I click on JEWELRY its at the top so I don't have to search for it...DW

Super Contributor

Hi Penelopelane! I Should Get It On Friday . . I'll Report Back After I Play With It For A While. I'm Looking Forward To Trying Other Enhancers.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

I hope so too, and thank you Azcowgirl!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Jug...I'm so excited for you to get this....I'm anxious to know how it looks with the coral super Naja....DW