Super Contributor

Carolyn Pollack forum ? ? ? What have they DONE to these FORUMS?!! YIKES!!!!

Hello ladies . . if you can find me!   . . . this is awful !!!!!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack forum ? ? ? What have they DONE to these FORUMS?!! YIKES!!!!

Juggie..wth is going on..this are terrible..so is it just jewelry...no CP...there is no order to this...DW

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack forum ? ? ? What have they DONE to these FORUMS?!! YIKES!!!!

ITA Jug! Hi DW! I was worried I wouldn't find you all too! Even if I'm not posting I always go to the CP forum to read and relax and --- find my CP sisters! 

This new set up is not good. I hope the QVC moderators  read the comments about this and make some changes. I'm all for change, but not when it frustrates most of the people involved. IMO there is too much "fluff" in the posting window. This isn't Word - I don't need to bullet or number my comments!

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

ITA Jug! Hi DW! I was worried I wouldn't find you all too! Even if I'm not posting I always go to the CP forum to read and relax and --- find my CP sisters! 

This new set up is not good. I hope the QVC moderators  read the comments about this and make some changes. I'm all for change, but not when it frustrates most of the people involved. IMO there is too much "fluff" in the posting window. This isn't Word - I don't need to bullet or number my comments!

OMG....Beach...how are we ever gonna find topics and reviews..everything is all mixed up...there is absolutely no order at all...I guess we'll just have to scroll through everything..if there is a way someone has figured out let us know...gotta get back to work right now...DW

Esteemed Contributor

they need to put the subforums back because this is just too cumbersome all lumped together in jewelry like this. I was looking for another thread and I am not going to scroll thru 100 pages to find it.
Esteemed Contributor

It's much better to view the forums using Google chrome then it is using ie..  This is so much better now.  If they only put the sub forums back in, this would be even better.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

It's much better to view the forums using Google chrome then it is using ie..  This is so much better now.  If they only put the sub forums back in, this would be even better.

I'm using Firefox, just checked Google Chrome and it looks about the same...I agree about the sub-forums..we do need them back...DW

Contributor

I do not want to upset whoever has done the changes to the website but I feel the whole thing needs to go back to the way it was.  The website itself is blah and doesn't inspire me to buy anything.  Now they have messed with the forums and I cannot find the posts from the early part of June.  I was off the internet for about a week and was curious to see if anyone had discovered the July 4th AW tsv.  Cannot find any posts from that time period.   I am not interested in reading any posts about jewelry except for the Carolyn Pollack/AW posts.  Please tweek the forums to allow for sub categories?!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@CuriousCaro wrote:

I do not want to upset whoever has done the changes to the website but I feel the whole thing needs to go back to the way it was.  The website itself is blah and doesn't inspire me to buy anything.  Now they have messed with the forums and I cannot find the posts from the early part of June.  I was off the internet for about a week and was curious to see if anyone had discovered the July 4th AW tsv.  Cannot find any posts from that time period.   I am not interested in reading any posts about jewelry except for the Carolyn Pollack/AW posts.  Please tweek the forums to allow for sub categories?!!!!!

Curious,  a pic of the TSV was posted a few days ago...it's going to be a Sleeping Beauty squash blossom necklace with a removable naja..it was very pretty..I'll see if I can find any more info..not sure if I have it saved...DW

Contributor

Thank you Dancingwoman for the info.  Would love to know more if you can find it.Smiley Happy