Super Contributor

Carolyn Pollack QVC big deal 2 Bracelets.

I was wondering if any of you girls are buying these bracelets? And if so, what color did you choose?

At first I thought it was just one bracelet but when I looked at the page I saw it was 2 bracelets! They normally sell for $218 so it's like you're getting one for free with some money left over.

I told my self I wasn't going to buy any more jewelry until I got my gold day pieces paid off. Lol! I'm not a huge silver lover but I bought one of her key pendants when it went on sale, maybe it was clearance, and I love it.

I have a set in my cart. I went with the all amethyst and the other one is blue topaz and amethyst.

They're really pretty and such a great deal. I don't think I can pass them up.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack QVC big deal 2 Bracelets.

When i first saw this this morning i really thought it was a great deal.....i have some other CP cuffs and love them......

but when i went to check to gemstone options....i really thought they were nice but i wanted to see more variety of gem options and colors.....so passed on the QVC2 big deal.....but i do think it is a bargain!

Esteemed Contributor

I have several CP cuffs.  In fact, I bought one in July, so I can't justify another right now.  I did definitely look, though!

They are pretty, and I think the price is decent.  If you will wear them often, it may be worth it.  I would probably chosen the citrine option.  Enjoy!

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

I know, I would have liked more options too. For any of you that decided to buy them I hope you enjoy wearing them.