Respected Contributor

Carolyn Pollack Flash Sale - PENDANTS!

For anyone interested, the flash sale this weekend is a collection of pendants and enhancers. There are some really good pieces in the collection, including the older Rodeo Collection carved mother of pearl enhancer.

Super Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack Flash Sale - PENDANTS!

Amen to that, Favorite Son! Both rodeos, the MOP and the silver one, are terrific and soooo versatile. Good prices on them this weekend.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Haca, I would get the MOP rodeo one if I hadn't recently acquired the Desert Blossom.

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2014 Favorite Son said:

Yes, Haca, I would get the MOP rodeo one if I hadn't recently acquired the Desert Blossom.

Oh, you are so fortunate. It's on my wishlist. That's one beautiful enhancer.

Valued Contributor

Sorry for my stupidity, but what's a "flash sale"? Thx

Respected Contributor

On 4/5/2014 mewsmomtoo said:

I didn't know what they were, either, until I saw a posting about one here. They are sales for certain items that are collected in a separate page on the Carolyn Pollack website. She usually has them for short periods of time, like for a single weekend. This weekend the featured sale items are a collection of pendant enhancers, with pretty good discounts.

Super Contributor

On 4/6/2014 Favorite Son said:
On 4/5/2014 mewsmomtoo said:

I didn't know what they were, either, until I saw a posting about one here. They are sales for certain items that are collected in a separate page on the Carolyn Pollack website. She usually has them for short periods of time, like for a single weekend. This weekend the featured sale items are a collection of pendant enhancers, with pretty good discounts.

Sorry I did not see this earlier. Here we go: go to Carlyn's website. There will be a popup for email notification. When you sign up you will receive alerts for specials and flash sales (these are very short lived). Happy hunting!
Valued Contributor

Am I not looking in the right place?

I went to Carolyn's website but I couldn't find anything that said Flash Sale. I looked at the enhancers she had on sale and the Sincerely Fabulous Enhancer that she regularly sells for $129.00 is on sale for $94.89. QVC's regular price for the same enhancer, (J307216) is $87.00.

Where can I find the items that are on "Flash Sale"?

Super Contributor

Flash Sales are usually every Thurs. for 1 day only -- The Weekend Sale is usually Fri.-Sun. or Mon.

Valued Contributor

Thank you cooking lady, that explains why I couldn't find it today. Smile

I signed up on her website, so now I'll know when she has one.