Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 193
Registered: ‎01-05-2013

Re: Carolyn Pollack Chat - March 14, 2015

Thanks for posting this large cross Kathoderay! Love it!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,210
Registered: ‎03-23-2010

Re: Carolyn Pollack Chat - March 14, 2015

Yesterday's show made me wonder if it's time Carolyn P. got a rep to fill in for her (sort of like David Dangle has done for the Joan Rivers line).

Honored Contributor
Posts: 34,415
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Carolyn Pollack Chat - March 14, 2015

On 3/14/2015 Bird mama said:

I think she burned her left hand - just noticed a really red wedding ring finger - ouc.

Saw this last time it was on too... hope she is OK? I am watching the show now... call me ""deserter.""

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,222
Registered: ‎12-28-2012

Re: Carolyn Pollack Chat - March 14, 2015

On 3/15/2015 laj3169 said:

Thanks for posting this large cross Kathoderay! Love it!

You're welcome!

Super Contributor
Posts: 845
Registered: ‎03-15-2013

Re: Carolyn Pollack Chat - March 14, 2015

On 3/15/2015 laj3169 said:

Thanks for posting this large cross Kathoderay! Love it!

laj3169, I believe it was you who posted about finding a bigger cross than the one shown yesterday. Kath is one of our picture historian, lol.

As for the cross, it can't go any bigger and better like this one. I own it and it is fabulous. Works with any of Carolyn's beads, silver or otherwise, or just on leather. It's a great multi-tasker enhancer. Smile

Regular Contributor
Posts: 193
Registered: ‎01-05-2013

Re: Carolyn Pollack Chat - March 14, 2015

Haca,

Thank you for your review of this cross since you own it. It's nice to know it will fit over any of Carolyn's beads and leather necklaces.

Super Contributor
Posts: 1,189
Registered: ‎03-28-2010

Re: Carolyn Pollack Chat - March 14, 2015

On 3/15/2015 wildcat fan said:

Yesterday's show made me wonder if it's time Carolyn P. got a rep to fill in for her (sort of like David Dangle has done for the Joan Rivers line).

Why . . because you think she needs a new hair style? She looked a little tired. A little strange you'd compare her to Joan Rivers.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,189
Registered: ‎03-28-2010

Re: Carolyn Pollack Chat - March 14, 2015

On 3/15/2015 laj3169 said:

Haca,

Thank you for your review of this cross since you own it. It's nice to know it will fit over any of Carolyn's beads and leather necklaces.

I own it too - it's large and heavy and beautiful . . nice big enhancer bail!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,210
Registered: ‎03-23-2010

Re: Carolyn Pollack Chat - March 14, 2015

On 3/15/2015 jugtown said:
On 3/15/2015 wildcat fan said:

Yesterday's show made me wonder if it's time Carolyn P. got a rep to fill in for her (sort of like David Dangle has done for the Joan Rivers line).

Why . . because you think she needs a new hair style? She looked a little tired. A little strange you'd compare her to Joan Rivers.

Aside from being incredibly figedty with her hair, her constant tongue twitches made me wonder. She didn't look well, so I wondered if perhaps it's time for her to find a helper. Considering her distracting behaviors, I don't think it's strange at all to wonder if she really needs to spend so much time on camera.
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,189
Registered: ‎03-28-2010

Re: Carolyn Pollack Chat - March 14, 2015

On 3/15/2015 wildcat fan said:
On 3/15/2015 jugtown said:
On 3/15/2015 wildcat fan said:

Yesterday's show made me wonder if it's time Carolyn P. got a rep to fill in for her (sort of like David Dangle has done for the Joan Rivers line).

Why . . because you think she needs a new hair style? She looked a little tired. A little strange you'd compare her to Joan Rivers.

Aside from being incredibly figedty with her hair, her constant tongue twitches made me wonder. She didn't look well, so I wondered if perhaps it's time for her to find a helper. Considering her distracting behaviors, I don't think it's strange at all to wonder if she really needs to spend so much time on camera.

I didn't find her 'behavior' distracting at all. I find you a little strange though.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles