Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack Chat - March 14, 2015

On 3/15/2015 jugtown said:
On 3/15/2015 wildcat fan said:

Yesterday's show made me wonder if it's time Carolyn P. got a rep to fill in for her (sort of like David Dangle has done for the Joan Rivers line).

Why . . because you think she needs a new hair style? She looked a little tired. A little strange you'd compare her to Joan Rivers.

Aside from being incredibly figedty with her hair, her constant tongue twitches made me wonder. She didn't look well, so I wondered if perhaps it's time for her to find a helper. Considering her distracting behaviors, I don't think it's strange at all to wonder if she really needs to spend so much time on camera.

I didn't find her 'behavior' distracting at all. I find you a little strange though.

I really don't care what you think of me. I've use this forum as an opportunity to provide feedback to QVC. I've noticed others have commented about CP's twitching tongue, so I realize I'm not the only one who has been distracted. If her tongue didn't distract you, good for you. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Yesterday's show made me wonder if it's time Carolyn P. got a rep to fill in for her (sort of like David Dangle has done for the Joan Rivers line).

Why . . because you think she needs a new hair style? She looked a little tired. A little strange you'd compare her to Joan Rivers.

Aside from being incredibly figedty with her hair, her constant tongue twitches made me wonder. She didn't look well, so I wondered if perhaps it's time for her to find a helper. Considering her distracting behaviors, I don't think it's strange at all to wonder if she really needs to spend so much time on camera.

I didn't find her 'behavior' distracting at all. I find you a little strange though.

I really don't care what you think of me. I've use this forum as an opportunity to provide feedback to QVC. I've noticed others have commented about CP's twitching tongue, so I realize I'm not the only one who has been distracted. If her tongue didn't distract you, good for you. Smiley Happy

To provide feedback to QVC . . seriously?? You are the type of person who is critical about others on a daily basis. You seem to need to tell others what to do to make themselves better . . for you. The only reason I'm even addressing you is the fact that you, and others like you, need to hear the truth once in a while. Just keeping it real.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

To provide feedback to QVC . . seriously?? You are the type of person who is critical about others on a daily basis. You seem to need to tell others what to do to make themselves better . . for you. The only reason I'm even addressing you is the fact that you, and others like you, need to hear the truth once in a while. Just keeping it real.

Look in the mirror. You're the one who appears to have a strange obsession with Carolyn Pollack, so naturally you can't stand it when anyone has valid criticisms. Again, it appears she has some health issues, so it's not a big deal to suggest that she take some time off to take care of herself.
Super Contributor

On 3/15/2015 laj3169 said:

Haca,

Thank you for your review of this cross since you own it. It's nice to know it will fit over any of Carolyn's beads and leather necklaces.

You are most welcome!