Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn Pollack American West shows = 2/17-2/18

[ Edited ]

Carolyn Pollack will be back with new shows on QVC and QVC2 this Monday and Tuesday, including the Big Deal kickoff on Monday night:

I am not sure if the forums support the functionality of the animation in the image above; just in case, I thought I'd mention that there are several gorgeous pieces being teased in Carolyn's email messages and on the American West FB page.

I'm excited to check out all the new goodies, including what appear to be new gemstone options in one of my favorite AW enhancer styles (J361178 in the third image below is the only one currently in stock at the Q; the SB turquoise one is sold out everywhere, but you can get the coral one at the AW website). It looks like we might see variscite and purple spiny oyster among other choices...

clusterenhancers.png

Frequent Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack American West shows = 2/17-2/18

Thanks so much for posting this info!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @loriqvc, that purple naja is to die for!

Honored Contributor

This is great news @loriqvc ! Thanks for sharing. Can you also post on Carolyn's forum under "My Favorite Brand?" 

I'm thinking it might be the rings - one can only hope! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom - The upcoming show information is already posted in the CP forum in response to a question asked last week; it doesn't have the photo I shared or my little notes, but the other details are all there.

Esteemed Contributor

New items from American West and Jody Naranjo were added to the site today; more should be coming tomorrow if there are 32 new designs as advertised.

And BTW, if you like the coral enhancer I shared a photo of in my OP, it is part of the 60% off sale on the AW website—I wish I'd paid so little for it!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did you hear that little squeal? No need to be alarmed—it was just me discovering that this is one of the two Big Deals for the day, available in four gemstone options: Smiley Very Happy

https://www.qvc.com/American-West-Sterling-Silver-Gemstone-Cluster-Enhancer.product.J366435.html

American West Sterling Silver Gemstone Cluster Enhancer - J366435

I'm disappointed that this wasn't available during the free shipping event since I just bought all four versions and really dislike always paying $5.50 to accommodate the "special" pouch and orange box that I never keep, but I am still very excited to add them to my collection.

Here's the other Big Deal, also available in four options (@beach-mom):

https://www.qvc.com/American-West-Sterling-Silver-Gemstone-Oval-Shape-Cluster-Ring.product.J366432.h...

American West Sterling Silver Gemstone Oval Shape Cluster Ring - J366432

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc - Thanks for "calling" me! LOL! LUCKY you to get all 4 enhancers! I already have the rainbow one, but I might cave on one of the others. Of course, narrowing it down to ONE choice is hard - and those rings. . . What's a girl to do? LOL! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  Yes it is a shame that it wasn't available. Personally I feel that it is a game that QVC plays with its free shipping days.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 - I have to agree. It's especially frustrating since the Q has started offering almost all Big Deal (and TSV) items for a day or two before their official debut date but these were not available in advance for whatever reason. I could've had $22 plus the associated tax back in my pocket...  Smiley Sad