New Contributor

Carolyn Pollack American West Dakota Bracelet J361654

Carolyn, I have a problem that I would like for you to address. I sent my Dakota Denim Lapis Cuff, J361654 to your Relios department to have it exchanged for a lighter denim color. (QVC keeps sending me dark navy lapis colored ones).I called ahead and spoke to Lisa to see if I could do this, and she said yes. It arrived at your Relios repair room on 8/16 as this excerpt from the email states: (Your item was delivered to the front desk, reception area, or mail room at 3:09 pm on August 16, 2019 in ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109). I have made calls every week to find out why my exchange has not been sent out. I called and spoke to Lisa again today, and she said your repair dept is behind and she didn't know when my exchange bracelet would be sent out. I have NEVER had this problem with your company! I feel as if I am being treated as a non-important customer. It is 9/10 today. I want my bracelet! I want better customer service! The tracking is #9500112250879226329193. Please solve this! It has been a month, I am getting bad customer service over the phone, and I want to wear my bracelet!
Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack American West Dakota Bracelet J361654

@knotes.  This board is for Q customers only and Carolyn is unlikely to see your message.  I'd try contacting her on Facebook or call and leave a message for her.  You need your bracelet

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks,  for the comment and info. I actually bought this bracelet from the Q, and have had it exchanged to get a better color like I have seen on previous on air presentations. As I explained, I then took a different path sending it back to Carolyns company and was told I could do so. Now, they are sitting on my bracelet and not sending me a replacement. I have put this same message on both her fb pages. Thought I'd post it here, too. I'm just trying to be heard. Her customer service person doesn't care to help me. Thanks for your encouragement.

New Contributor

UPDATE: I got hold of a different customer service person at Relios, and he is sending me the replacement cuff today! Bless his heart.