Occasional Contributor

I love watching Carolyn Pollock but Carolyn Gracie was really annoying this AM when she was on with her. Is there anything, in any color that she doesn't have and really, who cares? Does that make you want to purchase something. She just doesn't stop talking and it was so difficult for Carolyn to speak or get her presentation on with the chattering.

New Contributor
I think her closet and home must be so full because she has at least 2 of everything and she constantly talks about all the gifting she does to her sister and mother. If I was her sister, I would feel as if I wouldn't have anything without my sister, Carolyn. It's inconceivable that Carolyn and the other hosts all own duplicates of everything they present. Give me a break!
Respected Contributor

This has been brought up before about Carolyn.

Maybe she's a shopping freak, maybe she owns a warehouse, maybe it is her selling tactic... Whatever,,,

She is a good host. She presents items well, she describes items well - I don't really care what she says she owns or doesn't own - as long as she does her job. And, that she does just fine.

-Texas Hill Country-