Valued Contributor

A educated consumer is our best customer, remember that commercial? I belive Ms. Brodie is just trying to sell over priced jewelry with no substance. Couple years back ,I purchase a ring. The metal was paper thin, stone was cloudy. That was my education, no more jewelry form this vendor for me. If you take a closer look on line, or watch the live presentation, (while some of  the jewelry looks nice), the workmanship is not. My sister also gave me a pendant  from the line over a year ago, the quality has not change from my frist experience. ( yes this too was returned) Ms.Brodie loves to speak of her years experience of working for Harry Winston. I am not impress to whom she has worked for, I would be more impress by the quality of her product and in my experience that's rates a 2.

Frequent Contributor

ive never bought her jewelry...ive watched some of her shows......too pricy...way too pricy........that is my take...i'll stick with qvc

Honored Contributor

I own one of her eye necklaces in Tanzanite which I purchased at a deeply discounted Clearance price. I kept it because the color was deeply saturated and it satisfied my desire for a tanzanite pendant. To me most of her appeal or what she perceives as her appeal is her pedigree. Yes she does constantly mention that she worked for Harry Winston. Blah blah blah. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Hsn and Evine both have lovely jewelry, and there are people who love Rareities because it is delicate. I do believe her pieces are overpriced, but I also think Judith R's pieces are overpriced but I still will purchase some itemes from Q. I did purchase Barbara B's last TSV a couple of months ago because it was reasonable in price and on easy pay. In fact I purchase from Evine, Hsn and Q.  I use to only watch Q until friends told me about HSN and then I discovered Evine.  I believe there is something for everyone on all 3.  And actually JTV has some nice pieces as well.

Super Contributor

Thank you ladies for your responses. I guess I'll pass on her stuff unless something really knocks my socks off!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Honored Contributor

She may have some pieces on clearance.  HSN has wonderful clearance and also I believe every vendor has some items for $38.00 because of the 38th anniversary.  You might be able to find something reasonable to try.