Honored Contributor

Can't Wait to See These on Shopping TV

I'm sure we all need one of these for our collections.  Surely Peyton Kelly could find us one.  This glows like this in the absence of any light.

Screenshot_2016-07-26-00-15-20-1.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Can't Wait to See These on Shopping TV

Wow, what a beauty!  Mother Nature goes psychedelic!!  I've never seen a 'virgin rainbow' opal.  Thanks for sharing this magnificent jewel @Kachina624...makes you wanna go mining for opal treasures!

Honored Contributor

Wow! I mean WOW!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Fabulous, natures creation so far surpasses mans imagination. Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Wow, that's gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Wow! I mean WOW!

Me too WOW!!! Never heard of this type of Opal.  Lovely.   

Highlighted
QVC Community

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm sure we all need one of these for our collections.  Surely Peyton Kelly could find us one.  This glows like this in the absence of any light.

Hi @Kachina624, I hope it is ok that I give my two cents worth.   This opal is amazing.   It is truly a one of a kind.  I have never seen one that has this type of magic with no light source.   It is definitley priceless.   When I was at the Hong Kong Show, I handled a Boulder Opal that was about two inches long and priced wholesale at $40,000.   I have attached a photo.  It is spectacular but doesn't compare with the one you pictured.   Thanks, PeytonBoulder Opal.jpgBoulder Opal Side View.jpg