Trusted Contributor

Re: Can "QVC ruined Christmas" posts be far behind?

@Trinity11 wrote:

Does anyone remember the heavy weight 18k bracelet that the Q offered as a TSV back around 2001 or so? It was offered just a few days  before Christmas and free special delivery. Those were the days...😀

QVC used to pop out some real bargains around that time of year. I don't remember that bracelet but I bought a heavy Imperial Gold cobblestone bracelet on Christmas Eve in the 90's. I was heading out to the car with the hidden "presents from Santa" and went to turn off the TV. My heart stopped. It was around 20 grams and around $440.....my daughter waited in the cold car while I called customer service and ordered it. I could barely afford it at that time but I HAD to have it!

I'll probably remember that moment on my deathbed....Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11  This one? 

TSV on December 23, 2001

j93438.jpg

Trusted Contributor

People always look for someone to blame.  But, of course, it is never themsleves having waited until late to order.  It's not like there haven't been delays on any and every thing.  even in physical stores for months.  

Honored Contributor

Pretty much happens EVERY Christmas!

And I could never figure out what the "guarantee" was.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@Trinity11  This one? 

TSV on December 23, 2001

j93438.jpg

No, I think it was different because I received it before Christmas and it had more gram weight @banned again . It may have been the late 90's. I just remember that QVC sold some beautiful, well made 18k gold jewelry. Those were the days!💐