Frequent Contributor

Can anyone tell me where the Peter Thomas Roth jewelry line is manufactured?

TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can anyone tell me where the Peter Thomas Roth jewelry line is manufactured?

I only spent a small amount of time researching this on Google, but it's interesting.... the fine jewelry line is DESIGNED in New York but it is "artisan crafted" with nothing saying where....

I think you could probably find out where (or a combo of wheres) if you dug deeper on Google....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can anyone tell me where the Peter Thomas Roth jewelry line is manufactured?

Thanks, Q4U! I did try very hard researching online first, but only found what you did--"designed" in NYC...

Super Contributor

I don't think it's uncommon to have pieces designed in one country but actually made in another country. This is most likely because of cost. Things made in the USA and places like Italy will cost way more than pieces made in China.

I was just checking his line out. I do like his pieces but feel like they're way over priced. I guess that's because they'e concidered designer? Are the pieces really heavy? I would only buy one of his things if it went on sale or clearance.Just my opinion.

I would recommend you contact QVC's customer service to ask about where his pieces are made.