Super Contributor

Can anyone recommend Allurez Diamonds and Fine Jewelry?

I found a diamond bracelet I've been looking for at this store in their on line site.

Is anyone familiar with it? I don't live anywhere near New York City, so I would be ordering on line. Their return policies and inventory look upper scale.

Thanks for any help.

tea

Contributor

Re: Can anyone recommend Allurez Diamonds and Fine Jewelry?

I know they've been in business for awhile so that's a good sign. They have beautiful jewelry. In my opinion, if you bought the bracelet and it didn't work out you would have no problems getting a refund. They have a phone number so you can call and ask about their return policy and also if they have any guarantees on their pieces, like one or two years. You may have to pay a little extra. Some places do this for free though. If you get your bracelet please post a picture so we can see it.

Super Contributor

Thank you so much, Pat F. I was beginning to think no one was familiar with this store. I am glad to know that it is a fine jewelry store.

The occasion for this bracelet is that my husband and I are celebrating our 50th year anniversary. I can't believe we've been together for that long. We were high school sweethearts. We went through high school, his stint in the National Guard, and college.

We are definitely soulmates.

The bracelet is one piece of jewelry I don't have---a slim diamond and 14K gold eternity bangle--no clasp. On  line it looks just perfect, so I hope it is.

Again, I appreciate your response.

tea

I don't know how to post pictures.

Super Contributor

I have one of their beautiful petite diamond rings, # IR361. The stones are good quality, SI/G-H, though very small. FYI- if you get this or a similar sized ring, you'll need at least two! Mine is pictured here:

allurez.jpg