Honored Contributor

For the ladies who like Cameos, Amedeo is on HSN today.

Respected Contributor
I watched the end of the show. I love cameos.
Super Contributor

They're so not your Grandmother's cameo anymore. I love this one.

Respected Contributor

I pulled some of my cameos and wore them to work yesterday. I got lots of compliments on mine and forgot how beautiful and individual they are. Mine are antiques. Thanks for the post, I needed to change things up a bit, I was in a jewelry rut.

Honored Contributor

I have these Marc Jacobs cat cameos-

Image result for marc jacobs cat cameoImage result for marc jacobs cat cameoImage result for marc jacobs cat cameo

Esteemed Contributor
I love cameos and purchased really nice ones in Italy. I purchased one from HSN and it was a very poor quality so I returned it.
Honored Contributor

Hi Esmereldagooch, I had the same idea. I pulled mine out that I purchased in an antique store years ago. I like watching the presentation on HSN. He actually shows how the cameos are made. I never knew. Glad you wore yours and received compliments.

Honored Contributor

Stray 770. How nice that you were able to go to Italy and purchase a cameo from there!!! I have a friend who went to Italy and came back with some of the prettiest jewelry I have ever seen.

Esteemed Contributor
Yes, I go to Italy yearly but different parts of the Country. The cameos are exceptional and the gold in Arezzo is superior, not to mention the leather. The exchange rate is not good so you don't get any bargains but the styles are beautiful and different.
Valued Contributor
On 3/22/2015 esmeraldagooch said:

I pulled some of my cameos and wore them to work yesterday. I got lots of compliments on mine and forgot how beautiful and individual they are. Mine are antiques. Thanks for the post, I needed to change things up a bit, I was in a jewelry rut.

I have two antique cameos brooch/pendants, and one pair of earrings. I like the antique hand-carved ones best. There's somehing about seeing the handcrafting and those curf marks that's far more appealing than modern machined perfection.