Honored Contributor

Michael V. on Evine has his cameos tonight.  His cameos are beautiful.  I have one of his cameo rings which I love. 

Honored Contributor

I have a MV cameo ring but I've never worn it.  Looks too "old ladyish".  Had a 14k cameo ring of mom's but gave it to a niece. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have a MV cameo ring but I've never worn it.  Looks too "old ladyish".  Had a 14k cameo ring of mom's but gave it to a niece. 

Hi Kachina, I have a cameo pin that I have never worn, bought it in a antique shop years ago.  However I saw Michael's cameo ring and I love it.  He has beautiful pieces tonight.  Now Samuel B is on, I love his pieces too.  I had one of his rings and a friend of mine loved it so much I gave it to her, she happened to see it one of the few times I had worn it lol.  Have a nice nighe Kahina.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I love cameos - my mother inroduced me to them many years ago and I always think of her when I wear them.  I have a MV bolo cameo on today.  I wish I had the money to buy the TSV.  I have several of MV's cameos and just love them!

Respected Contributor

I have a collection of cameo's of women's faces in shell, bone and metal.  I have to be drawn to the face to buy the item.  I usually prefer older pieces to modern designs.   Out in the real world, I rarely see anyone wearing cameo's unless it's a wedding.  Do any of you even wear your's anymore?

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

I have a collection of cameo's of women's faces in shell, bone and metal.  I have to be drawn to the face to buy the item.  I usually prefer older pieces to modern designs.   Out in the real world, I rarely see anyone wearing cameo's unless it's a wedding.  Do any of you even wear your's anymore?

Yes I wear Michael's ring a lot.  In my other post I said I have a cameo pin that I never wear but the ring I do wear.

Honored Contributor

I have a beautiful cameo brooch which was a souvenir of my only trip to Florence years ago.  I haven't worn it since I retired to my very casual life.  All ideas for how to enjoy it again will be appreciated.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I have a beautiful cameo brooch which was a souvenir of my only trip to Florence years ago.  I haven't worn it since I retired to my very casual life.  All ideas for how to enjoy it again will be appreciated.

I had a conversion pin made for the back of one of mine to convert it to a pendant which I wore more than as a brooch.  Would you wear it as a pendant?

Esteemed Contributor

When John McCain was running for President his wife once wore an outfit with three large cameos worn as scatter pins (which looked surprisingly modern.

Respected Contributor

I have a gold cameo ring my husband brought back from Italy for me.  I love it - although I don't wear as much gold as I used too.