Super Contributor

Re: Calling all long-time CP ""Sisters""!

On 2/7/2015 jugtown said:

Hi Libby (and all the ladies!) . . I remember how gorgeous the turq was in that collection as well (I also love it with the copper). I only have a few pieces with copper . . I think I like the tone in it better than brass, although I'm coming around lol.

Looks like Cooking Lady to the rescue !

Yay!

Hi Juggie! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

Ooooo kathoderay! ""Secret"" resources! That sounds interesting! LOL!
Frequent Contributor

Hi CL! I sent you a PM on FB...!
Frequent Contributor

Hi Jug! You know, I didn't think about it until reading your post just now, but that collectiion may have been one of the first ones that CP used "mixed metals", huh? I've always loved this collection and lately have been enjoying some of the more "vintage" collections. Although I do love her new collections as well. Haven't been purchasing a whole lot lately, as you might imagine, but have been enjoying checking out what my CP "sisters" are excited about. Hey! It's about time for you to post another pic on FB! Loved your photo from Christmas time with your hubby!
Frequent Contributor

On 2/7/2015 kathoderay said:

Hi Libby (and all the ladies!) . . I remember how gorgeous the turq was in that collection as well (I also love it with the copper). I only have a few pieces with copper . . I think I like the tone in it better than brass, although I'm coming around lol.

Yay!

Hi Juggie!

Frequent Contributor

Ummm, yeah don't know what happened but it didn't post kathoderay....but I said, "yup, CP "Sincerely Sisters", the best!
Super Contributor

On 2/7/2015 kathoderay said:

Yay!

Hi Juggie! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hey woman! Did you see the Made in America show yesterday? Some pretty cool stuff. I've never watched that channel, but I was really tempted by a few things . . and of course, I loved the location. I hope they bring back more spiny and mo coral. Smiley Very Happy

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 2/7/2015 lalaluvsCPJ said: Hi Jug! You know, I didn't think about it until reading your post just now, but that collectiion may have been one of the first ones that CP used "mixed metals", huh? I've always loved this collection and lately have been enjoying some of the more "vintage" collections. Although I do love her new collections as well. Haven't been purchasing a whole lot lately, as you might imagine, but have been enjoying checking out what my CP "sisters" are excited about. Hey! It's about time for you to post another pic on FB! Loved your photo from Christmas time with your hubby!

I'm sure it was one of her first collections, along with one of my faves . . Sunburst! The citrine is so beautiful next to the copper . . love! And thanks . . I'll try to post something soon.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Frequent Contributor

Oh yes Jug! How could I forget "Sunburst"! Not sure when either came out...maybe around the same time! Both gorgeous, both mixed metal and beautiful craftsmanship!
Frequent Contributor

Cooking lady! Cooking lady! Where art thou Cooking lady?! Hehehe! Left you a private message on FB! :-)