Honored Contributor

Re: @Calling Shanus. Whoopie!

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBGWow! Lucky you. I rarely win anything. Watch out for toggle closure. I've lost many bracelets that had them because the bar catches on something and pulls through. It's beautiful. 

@Shanus Just happened to think  I have two other jewelry artists that work with me, and I'll ask one to make me a safety piece with the same patina!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

@ECBG - Congratulations! That's a great bracelet and I'm glad you're so happy with it!  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom Thank you.  It's somewhat bitter-sweet.  I have followed this artist for quite some time.  She just went into retirement with breathing problems!  This is the very last of what she sent to the council in honor of their auction!

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@faeriemoon - What a beautiful bracelet! They just opened a store in a mall near us shortly before the pandemic hit. 

DD has three bracelets. Her best friend gave her the starter bracelet when they were in high school and we and others added to it through the years on special occasions. DS was a junior in high school when his music group toured Europe. He asked me what he could bring to DD for a souvenir. I told him a bead for her bracelet that you could get only in that country. He didn't take his cell phone ( It was our choice- some parents did allow them) so we didn't talk to him much. They stayed some places along the way where we could email him. When I met up with some of the other moms one said her daughter (one of his good friends) told her everywhere they went the first place they went when they had free time was a Troll beads store because he wanted to find one! So instead of coming home with ONE bead for his sister, he brought her about six! And she does treasure them. I'm going to tell her about the safety chain. Smiley Happy

@beach-mom It is an "official" Trollbeads safety chain in that it is made to slip onto the Trollbead chain.  I have one on all three of my Trollbead bracelets.  Thank you for the compliment; this one pictured is my favorite.  It's my sealife bracelet.  I also have a fantasy themed  one and a flower themed one, and I have a safety chain on each of them.  I'm glad your daughter loves hers and hope she never feels they have gone out of style (as many Pandora wearers do.)  Trollbeads are the originals and still the best, IMO and will never go out of style.  I wear mine all the time.  Your son is a gem!!