Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus I understand, but I'm still grateful for you sharing your knowledge.  The person I was thinking of buying this for is very rough on her stuff, so I need something more sturdy.  Love that you are in your studio!  Enjoy

@Misplaced Parisian  TSV definitely not for someone rough on jewelry. I’m in studio working on finishing a special order, so have the weekend free.

@Shanus Thank you for confirming my thoughts about the TSV not being for someone rough on things.  I hope you were able to finish your special order.  I bet your client is thrilled.

Honored Contributor

Re: CREEDE SILVER SALE

[ Edited ]

I have not watched enough to base an opinion but I am turning it on at 8 pm Eastern time to check out.  I did see a semi precious ring that equaled a carat with 5 or 6 small stones but I did not take the plunge.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

How can we see what has aready been shown, if we missed those hours???

Frequent Contributor

How can we find the pieces that have already been shown, if we missed that hour  thnx

Honored Contributor

I got the watermelon quartz triplet ring.  Artisan crafted, I believe.

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

I thought the same thing you did and this snake chain was one of my 2 purchases yesterday.  I have been watching for a long 36" gold finished necklace for some of my enhancers and this fit the bill-  just not interested in pay lots of $$ for this length in gold.  I already have a nice extra long silver snake chain necklace or I would have gotten the silver version too! Great price and I like the idea of the diamond cutting showing a flash of silver underneath. Jill B did a great job as usual presenting and explaining this detail.

Agree with others the JAI bracelets shown yesterday were really pretty.  I am a huge bracelet junkie so I have been trying to hold off on getting any more for a while. 

Caved and got an impulse buy- the 4 in 1 convertible necklace J359686 (LOL I snuck in a bracelet anyway) in silver.  I was fascinated by the different ways you could style it but I am VERY concerned that it might kink or not return to a smooth look after a lot of manipulation.  What sold me was that I can play with it a lot and I have until after the holidays to return it if it does not hold up. If I had only a 30 day trial I would have left it on the proverbial shelf! 

Honored Contributor

@chvall99 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper

I thought the same thing you did and this snake chain was one of my 2 purchases yesterday.  I have been watching for a long 36" gold finished necklace for some of my enhancers and this fit the bill-  just not interested in pay lots of $$ for this length in gold.  I already have a nice extra long silver snake chain necklace or I would have gotten the silver version too! Great price and I like the idea of the diamond cutting showing a flash of silver underneath. Jill B did a great job as usual presenting and explaining this detail.

Agree with others the JAI bracelets shown yesterday were really pretty.  I am a huge bracelet junkie so I have been trying to hold off on getting any more for a while. 

Caved and got an impulse buy- the 4 in 1 convertible necklace J359686 (LOL I snuck in a bracelet anyway) in silver.  I was fascinated by the different ways you could style it but I am VERY concerned that it might kink or not return to a smooth look after a lot of manipulation.  What sold me was that I can play with it a lot and I have until after the holidays to return it if it does not hold up. If I had only a 30 day trial I would have left it on the proverbial shelf! 

@chvall99  You sound like my spirit jewelry buyer Smiley Happy.  I agree with your entire 1st paragraph -- Jill brought that necklace to life with her explanation, didn't she?  I bought the silver and the gold over silver.

I also purchased J359686!  It is so unique and beautiful, I bought it in the silver.  But this morning I had slight reservations about it not returning to its smooth form, so I cancelled.  But I love it, so I might put it back in my cart.....ugh.

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

I think you probably did the right thing by cancelling the convertible necklace...that is why your tag is careful shopper!!  I can seriously rationalize my way into almost anything when it comes to jewelry!  My weakness- I can resist shoes, bags and impulse clothing buys but jewelry gets me every time.  It will be interesting to see the reviews and I will carefully inspect and trial this necklace before I decide to keep it.  Something tells me that I would be MUCH better off saving the $$ for a more classic piece but it looked like such fun!  Pretty sure we both scooped up a really good value on the snake necklaces.  Now there was a buy!

Honored Contributor

@chvall99 Smiley LOL

Here's wishing you lots of joy on your jewelry purchases!

[My tag should actually have an asterick next to it -- I am unapologetically weak when it comes to shoes and boots.  I train like it's boot camp for FFANY shoes on sale.  But I mostly buy from other shoe sites that have better deals than here.]

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus I understand, but I'm still grateful for you sharing your knowledge.  The person I was thinking of buying this for is very rough on her stuff, so I need something more sturdy.  Love that you are in your studio!  Enjoy

@Misplaced Parisian  TSV definitely not for someone rough on jewelry. I’m in studio working on finishing a special order, so have the weekend free.

@Shanus Thank you for confirming my thoughts about the TSV not being for someone rough on things.  I hope you were able to finish your special order.  I bet your client is thrilled.

@Misplaced Parisian  Bonjour mon ami. Yes, I finished about 1AM this morning. It was an fairly easy order. She wanted the same necklace I had made her last year, but in different stones. I took it to the post office at 8 on the way back from gym.