Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I usually don't care for silver, but I sure did like this one

JAI Sterling Silver Station Box Chain Bracelet

J354076

What does JAI stand for anyone?

Also the website is partialy down.  Does not show the previous shows and items.  

@songbird  I just received this bracelet an hour ago.  It is gorgeous!! 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@songbird wrote:

J354076

i bit the bullet.  I purchased it.  It looks sensational and the reviews are glowing!

Contributor

I don’t like that you can’t see the previous aired items anymore throughout the day. They only list what’s being shown during that hour. I missed the 12 midnight til early morning so I don’t know what’s been shown. So annoying!

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@songbird wrote:

J354076

i bit the bullet.  I purchased it.  It looks sensational and the reviews are glowing!

@songbird  I am sure you will love it.  I can't stop looking at it. I now want to order the other box chain bracelet but I just can't decide which one.  Please post a review when you get it.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

J354076

@songbird  I’m not on FB, but I’m sure if no one else has an answer, you can ask Scott Grimes the meaning of Jai on his FB page.

Respected Contributor

I'm also unable to see the entire day's inventory, so the Q is probably losing a sale or two to me, and just multiply that by all their customers!  No wonder their business is on shaky ground!  (And if you question that, explain what's up with all these TSV-clones on sister channels, TSV prices held over for entire weekends, weekly special values, etc.?)

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@songbird wrote:

J354076

@songbird  I am sure you will love it.  I can't stop looking at it. I now want to order the other box chain bracelet but I just can't decide which one.  Please post a review when you get it.Smiley Happy

I will but I'm confused about other box chain?  I ordered the 7 1/4 bracelet.  I guess that's the average.  Which size did you get?  Also I was hesitant because of the oxidation.  I don't usually like that.  But the reviews sold me.  This will be one of the few silver pieces I own.  Most of my stuff is in 18K.  I only two others in 14K.

Honored Contributor

Re: CREEDE SILVER SALE

[ Edited ]

J-60877 Diamond cut Snake Chain Necklace is fantastic looking.  The One Day Only price y good for multiple of this chain.  I love the diamond cut showing the reflection of the silver on all of the colors! Should have been the TSV!

Honored Contributor

Re: CREEDE SILVER SALE

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@songbird wrote:

J354076

I will but I'm confused about other box chain?  I ordered the 7 1/4 bracelet.  I guess that's the average.  Which size did you get?  Also I was hesitant because of the oxidation.  I don't usually like that.  But the reviews sold me.  This will be one of the few silver pieces I own.  Most of my stuff is in 18K.  I only two others in 14K.

@songbirdJAI has several types of box chain bracelets.  The station one with the hammered beads isn't oxidized it is pretty shiney.  They actually have this bracelet with 14kt gold hammered beads.  I ordered the small 6 3/4" and fits perfect.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@songbird wrote:

J354076

@songbirdJAI has several types of box chain bracelets.  The station one with the hammered beads isn't oxidized it is pretty shiney.  They actually have this bracelet with 14kt gold hammered beads.  I ordered the small 6 3/4" and fits perfect.

I got the station one with the hammered beads.  I'll just take that one.  I'm not wild over oxidation.  It actually does have some oxidation, just not as much as the others.  the other silver I have is the ultra fine.  I hate tarnish of any kind.  Yes I saw the one with the 14K but I'll take this one. I also got the little pendent the paw.  I thought that was cute. Just as well the problem with showing the items has not been fixed.  Taking too much of my money.  But this JAI has some really interesting stuff.