Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I usually don't care for silver, but I sure did like this one

JAI Sterling Silver Station Box Chain Bracelet

J354076

What does JAI stand for anyone?

Also the website is partialy down.  Does not show the previous shows and items.  

@songbird  I googled JAI...it said it means “victorious”.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus I understand, but I'm still grateful for you sharing your knowledge.  The person I was thinking of buying this for is very rough on her stuff, so I need something more sturdy.  Love that you are in your studio!  Enjoy

@Misplaced Parisian  TSV definitely not for someone rough on jewelry. I’m in studio working on finishing a special order, so have the weekend free.

@Shanus Thank you for confirming my thoughts about the TSV not being for someone rough on things.  I hope you were able to finish your special order.  I bet your client is thrilled.

@Misplaced Parisian  Bonjour mon ami. Yes, I finished about 1AM this morning. It was an fairly easy order. She wanted the same necklace I had made her last year, but in different stones. I took it to the post office at 8 on the way back from gym. 

@Shanus Bonjour mon amie, cava?  Squeals of glee, you finished.  Sweet.  And you went to the gym...girl, you get kudos for that.  Smiles.  Enjoy your weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus I understand, but I'm still grateful for you sharing your knowledge.  The person I was thinking of buying this for is very rough on her stuff, so I need something more sturdy.  Love that you are in your studio!  Enjoy

@Misplaced Parisian  TSV definitely not for someone rough on jewelry. I’m in studio working on finishing a special order, so have the weekend free.

@Shanus Thank you for confirming my thoughts about the TSV not being for someone rough on things.  I hope you were able to finish your special order.  I bet your client is thrilled.

@Misplaced Parisian  Bonjour mon ami. Yes, I finished about 1AM this morning. It was an fairly easy order. She wanted the same necklace I had made her last year, but in different stones. I took it to the post office at 8 on the way back from gym. 

@Shanus Bonjour mon amie, cava?  Squeals of glee, you finished.  Sweet.  And you went to the gym...girl, you get kudos for that.  Smiles.  Enjoy your weekend.

@Misplaced Parisian  Great weekend to you, as well.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I browsed through the section marked SHOP NEW.  Many of these items have been around for years. (like the Michael Dawkins' offerings)

I did buy a new sterling Ecclissi watch. I purchased the silver.

Ecclissi Sterling Silver Popcorn Band Watch - J357998

@lulu1, that was a great watch. When I came home I saw Jill presenting that and almost caved.  I have a couple of Ecclissi watches and have been very happy with them.   

Valued Contributor

Shanus~~Didn't know you made jewelry.  Thanks for your info on the TSV acoompanying bracelet. Thanks for adding info to our blog.  I did buy  several items yesterday as I thought the prices were good and Jai came out with some great pieces.  They will be my holiday presents to me a little early.  I will keep my eye out for your comments as I am sure you know alot about how jewelry is made.  Mia

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

Shanus~~Didn't know you made jewelry.  Thanks for your info on the TSV acoompanying bracelet. Thanks for adding info to our blog.  I did buy  several items yesterday as I thought the prices were good and Jai came out with some great pieces.  They will be my holiday presents to me a little early.  I will keep my eye out for your comments as I am sure you know alot about how jewelry is made.  Mia

@mia 2  Yes, I’ve been designing and making silver jewelry for about 25 years. Happy to answer questions or comments.

Valued Contributor

Shanus--Very impressive!  Will look for your comments in the jewelry blog.