Honored Contributor

CREEDE SILVER SALE

[ Edited ]

Many pieces have great sale and clearance prices. I’ve seen some new items and many repeat designs. I’m hoping after the 24 hour shows, most of the back inventory will be sold and the designers can get to work on some new, exciting offers.

What do you think?

Honored Contributor

Since the TSV is not interesting me at all I look forward to the rest of today's styles.  I agree with you, I think there will be some beautiful offerings at great prices throughout the day.

The coreana/popcorn style necklace has to be the most mimicked style chain in mystery metals in every discount store that sells costume jewelry.  I have a couple already, from Burlington [Coat Factory] years ago. 

For Creede Silver, I was hoping for a different style.  But that's what variety is all about, something for everyone.  I'll keep checking back to "recently on air" throughout the day. 

Respected Contributor

I have seen a few new items that I really like and older pieces that are on sale.  I actually like the coreana necklace.  I don't have anything like it in my jewelry assortment.  I love the white metals but really need to add a few gold items to my collection.  I don't like 18k clad because I think it's too yellow.  I prefer 14k.  On the fence.  I also saw a bar necklace I love.  Trying to be good . 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Since the TSV is not interesting me at all I look forward to the rest of today's styles.  I agree with you, I think there will be some beautiful offerings at great prices throughout the day.

The coreana/popcorn style necklace has to be the most mimicked style chain in mystery metals in every discount store that sells costume jewelry.  I have a couple already, from Burlington [Coat Factory] years ago. 

For Creede Silver, I was hoping for a different style.  But that's what variety is all about, something for everyone.  I'll keep checking back to "recently on air" throughout the day. 

@Caaareful Shopper  The explanation of how the chain is assembled the least expensive way to do it. The so-called “stars”, as the hottie Italian guy calls them, are actually spacer beads used to separate gem stones from each other so they don’t scratch. I purchase bags of thousands at a time...no big deal or mystery about them. I’m concerned that the base (or what they’re strung on) is thin sheet silver. When bent back & forth too often, like the knot idea, I’m fairly sure that would break apart at that point. Since the spacer beads are not soldered together, it’d be like a cheap strand of pearls breaking and the pearls scattering on the ground in all directions. 

Honored Contributor

The large turquoise rings (oval or cushion) seem like a good buy...J 354373. I prefer oxidation on most silver, but if you like shiny silver, take a look.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  The TSV isn't my cup of java, but I DVR'd last night and saw some things this morning that interest me.  Since I'm at work, I'll be DVRing all day and will have some fun tonight when I get home!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus Thank you for explaining about the TSV.  I was quasi-thinking of it as a gift for someone but will look for something else.

Honored Contributor

I have a bracelet like the TSV. Wore it on Tuesday. Have lots of silver. Trying not to buy hardly anything. Think the prices are a little high.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I love to read your expertise about jewelry!  Thank you for sharing that.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper @Misplaced Parisian. I’m in my studio w/ Creede shows on low. Opinions given are mine...not meant to turn off anyone from purchasing an item.