Super Contributor

Re: CPJ Petite Enhancers - Calling CEL

On 3/23/2015 AliJoi5 said: Hey speaking of trades and the like (hi Kath!)... anyone have the charmed by charoite enhancer? I've had the matching ring for a while. I would want to buy it outright though. But I'd need a really nice charoite stone and a decent price... if anyone wants to sell hers or knows of someone else who might... please pass this along. TIA!!

I recently gifted mine to a friend. I'm sorry, I've had it forever and recently wore it and a friend of mine fell in love...

Super Contributor

I just looked at it - I think it's lovely but don't know your preference. It has 2 shades of purple in it. I will list the set (I have the bracelet and ring too) on Ebay and if you like it - the enhancer - let me know and I will remove it and put a Buy it Now on it so you can purchase it if you want.I've neveer worn it so it is in wonderful condition.

Valued Contributor

Thanks anyway Kath! That was nice of you to gift it to your friend.

Sounds good sista... just give me a heads up when you list it (juggie has my email). And I think I also sent it to you via ebay. Thanks again!!!

Super Contributor

Right - I will list it in the next day or so - as usual, when I start looking at these pieces - I want to keep everything but I just can't - have to downsize and I am making some progress but still have tons!!! This set is really pretty I think -

BTW - thanks for that link - I never would have known that was the same enhancer - it is so small and that looks so big!! LOL - I will keep my eye on it when it goes on sale - the ones I bought today from the Texas Gallery were on sale for$39.99. - Wouldn't pay any more than that for such a tiny piece - but I do love it!!

And yes - I have your email!

Want to share some good news with you guys. I've been worried sick all week because after Age 70 they make you take a written driver's test - well I passed but flunked the eye test. So worried but saw my Dr. today and he said I am not "legally blind" and I will be able to drive and get my license after all. I would have been devastated if I had to surrender my License because I live alone (except for my little doggie "Rufus" and he can't drive either!! LOL! Seriously - I'm like 2 miles from a bus stop - so I am very relieved and happy and wanted to share the news!!

Valued Contributor

Oh that must have been a relief CL! I'm sure Rufus is darling, but yeah, we want to keep him off the road! Smiley Wink When I went to renew my license a couple of years back, I was in desperate need of a new prescription (my eyesight is HORRIBLE!). I would have completely flunked the eye exam if it had not been for a very sweet boy at AAA who took some serious pity on me (I'm a member so thankfully I can renew there without going to the DMV). People in line behind me were laughing hysterically as I struggled to get like one letter right. Talk about a menace on the road! My neighbors will be relieved to know I have since gotten a new prescription. Smiley Surprised
Valued Contributor

Anyway... so happy for you my friend! Keep on truckin!!
Super Contributor

I was about to turn in and just checked the thread once more for new posts and had to giggle when I read your response to CL, Ali. Too funny. My eyesight for driving is actually improving in my advanced age but I do need glasses to read anything anymore. I am on the iPhone constantly which does not improve it, I'm sure. I am a very long time member (25 years plus) of AAA and didn't know you could renew your license there.

CL, wow what a story. So glad you got that straightened out. I wouldn't know what to do without a car, yikes. Glad to hear all worked out. (My father in Germany is over 90 and is still driving - but no longer drives on the Autobahn. His car is his life line, since he can't walk that well.)

Valued Contributor

lol You should have been there! So embarrassing. My dad was with me... he walked out! haa Yeah all of the electronics aren't helping my eyesight... the computer, the iPad, the cell... all day. I have dimmed all of the screens though and that has seemed to help! Night night!!
Super Contributor

Happy your license was renewed, CL! And Ali - glad you bought new glasses! Smiley Surprised (I should talk . . I need mo power BAD!)

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Hi Haca!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles