Respected Contributor

I am having a hard time deciding which one of these to get! Leaning towards the Lapis although I think the Turquoise is also beautiful and the MOP so neutral. Decisions, decisions...

Valued Contributor
On 2/15/2014 Jersey Born said:
On 2/15/2014 Kteacher said:

I ordered the Lapis TSV and it is STUNNING but it rolls around my wrist. As much as I love it, I have to return it.

Kteacher, may I ask you the size of the cuff and the size of your wrist? I have a 6 1/2" wrist and usually wear an average in a cuff or bracelet. Thanks!

I have a 6.5 inch wrist and I got the small.It's a roomy small.It has nice drape and a bit of movement. No spinning.I think an average would be too big.HTH

Regular Contributor
On 2/16/2014 pembroke said:
On 2/15/2014 Jersey Born said:
On 2/15/2014 Kteacher said:

I ordered the Lapis TSV and it is STUNNING but it rolls around my wrist. As much as I love it, I have to return it.

Kteacher, may I ask you the size of the cuff and the size of your wrist? I have a 6 1/2" wrist and usually wear an average in a cuff or bracelet. Thanks!

I have a 6.5 inch wrist and I got the small.It's a roomy small.It has nice drape and a bit of movement. No spinning.I think an average would be too big.HTH

I agree with Kteacher - Same with me.....it is a roomy small. I always get an average in any of the designer's cuffs, but got the small in this one and it fits just right, not too tight. The average was too big for me.
Enjoy!

Super Contributor
On 2/16/2014 Hazel said:

sigh...tried to talk myself outta this one but it's just so pretty and there are already over 20 reviews, all 5 stars I think...read them all and finally caved last night and ordered it in the mother-of-pearl because it'll go w/ everything...can't wait to get it but the few things I've ordered from the Q in the last couple months have taken forever to get here.

We were caving at the same time....when I saw the reviews (yes, every one was 5 stars) I knew it was a winner and I ordered the turquoise. Kind of disappointed that the Estimated Date of Delivery says 02/24....

Trusted Contributor

Ok..OK..I got the Mother of Pearl..just ordered it..can't wait to get it...I used Mr Rebates and should get 5% back...DW

Valued Contributor

It has been interesting to learn what others are wearing with this cuff. I have the turq cuff and have been wearing this necklace with it: J285869 sterling oval lace design 36"" station necklace.

What do you think of this choice ?

Respected Contributor

Hearing that this is a roomy small concerns me. I have a small wrist and prefer cuffs to not have much drape and movement. If some of you normally wear an average and are getting this in the small, it might be too big for me. I guess I'll have to wait and see...

Regular Contributor
On 2/16/2014 sueinsf said:

Hearing that this is a roomy small concerns me. I have a small wrist and prefer cuffs to not have much drape and movement. If some of you normally wear an average and are getting this in the small, it might be too big for me. I guess I'll have to wait and see...

I have a 6" inch wrist and ordered the MOP bracelet in small. The fit is perfect for me. It is very comfortable and does not spin at all. I love it so much that I ordered the turquoise!
Respected Contributor

Thanks maggiemay! I am amazed at how many people are ordering more than one. And the reviews already are all 5 star!

Regular Contributor
On 2/16/2014 sueinsf said:

Thanks maggiemay! I am amazed at how many people are ordering more than one. And the reviews already are all 5 star!

You're welcome! While I haven't left a review yet, I definitely agree - it's every bit a 5 Star bracelet!