Frequent Contributor

Got my bracelet today and it is a stunner. I ordered the MOP in a small. My wrist measures about 6.25 in and the fit is perfect. I did not get any matching pieces but I did order the OTO ring that is on advance order.

Enjoy all your lovely treasures everyone!

Respected Contributor

I just received the Lapis and it is beautiful! Wow this bracelet has some weight and substance to it. I could never send it back. The Mother of Pearl arrives on Monday. I know that one is not going back either.

Super Contributor

My MOP finally, finally arrived! It is absolutely gorgeous and probably will make my "Top 5" from QVC list. The MOP is so well done, it has the perfect glow with no faults. The silver work is to die for. My wrist is exactly 6-1/4" and the size Small is generous IMO. It probably has just a smidge more drape than I would ideally want, but not enough to even matter. It looks great beside my Issac ceramic watch in white. I knew I would want the lapis once I saw it, but just couldn't swing it now. This is such a winner!

Super Contributor

Okay, I FINALLY got my cuff. I love it--I got the turquoise. I will say that to me, my turquoise color looks a lot more compatible with amazonite, which is fine with me because I also like that stone, so amazonite is also an option if you're looking to pair jewelry with the turquoise cuff. I bought a small, I have a 6-1/2 inch wrist and it is a perfect fit.

I also purchased the advance-order signature ring presented yesterday, so that's something to look forward to in May.

Honored Contributor
After reading this thread and all the ooohs and aaaahs, I caved and purchased late in the evening. So I'm on wait list for the MOP. My first piece from CP and the Q in fact. Wonder how long before I will get it, anyone have any experience with wait list?
Occasional Contributor

Maybe you did too, but I just saw CPJ email that this TSV cuff is available on CPJ site in Amethyst and Aquamarine...nice but over $300. Wonder why these options weren't offered on the Q? Tried to post pic but obviously not that smart--they're under 'cuffs' on her site.

Super Contributor

I finally was able to buy the turquoise enhancer....$3.00 shipping........QVC must be listening.

Super Contributor
On 3/24/2014 qvc_shopper said:

Maybe you did too, but I just saw CPJ email that this TSV cuff is available on CPJ site in Amethyst and Aquamarine...nice but over $300. Wonder why these options weren't offered on the Q? Tried to post pic but obviously not that smart--they're under 'cuffs' on her site.

Limits on quantity, I'm sure.

Also, the aquamarine and amethyst are NOT doublets.

Honored Contributor

HERE

It's $329 but there's 20% off bringing it to $263.

Super Contributor

only available in average - due to limited stones