Super Contributor

Hi! Does anyone own the dragonfly ring Carolyn has? Been looking at that ring for ages and really want it but not sure. I have smallish hands, size 4.5 ring finger and probably 5.5ish middle finger. How does it look, feel and hold up? I love the colors and meaning behind a dragonfly. Also, want a ring from CP, have nothing of hers. Debating this ring and one on this morning. 4 pieces of SB J296654. Anyone have this ring?

Thanks for your help.

Nancy from MA

Super Contributor

Hi NJ! I'm curious about that ring too . . sooooo pretty! Love that SB ring as well - don't have that one but I do have many, many CP rings . . hard to compare them to other designers . . they're made beautifully and her stones are usually A++.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

I may Jugtown just take the plunge on the dragonfly. Meaning of a dragonfly is so lovely and since I am trying to make some changes and move forward in my life, may be just what I need. But, the other ring is so lovely too! Such problems!

Will think on this and maybe catch Carolyn's afternoon show. Also, we are getting another foot or more of snow after my area in MA got 31 inches Tuesday so need a little pick me up!

Thanks for your info and will let you know!

Nancy from MA

Super Contributor

Best of luck to you Nancy, and a little piece of jewelry is certainly a great pick-me-up . . especially something as pretty as that dragonfly (or sleeping beauty!). {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I bought the dragonfly ring some time ago (last year, maybe?). It's beautiful!!!!!! There's so much detail. A very unusual ring. I believe it would look great on a small hand as the OP is describing. I have no doubt that the ring will hold up quite well. It's very well made. I love it! Go for it!Smile

Frequent Contributor
I've had the dragonfly ring since September, and while I must admit I haven't worn it much yet (I'll wear it more when Spring and Summer arrive), I can tell you that it seems to me that the design is suitable for all sizes of fingers. I bought it for my ring finger which is a size 6.5-7, and it is not too big or overwhelming at all. I bought the size 7, and it stays in place and doesn't turn, even in the colder weather (I'm wearing it as I'm typing this). Even though the band is textured it's very comfortable next to surrounding fingers. Plus the dragonfly is at an angle, so it doesn't stick out too far past the sides of my finger. The abalone is very pretty, and Carolyn's designs and workmanship are top notch. With the EZ pay, now may be a good time to try it - I think you'd like it.
Respected Contributor

That's a very pretty ring. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor
I have the ring and bracelet. I'd say the ring would look best on a smaller hand. It's not a large ring. As for how it holds up...who knows? It's not something you put on and never take off. With reasonable care, it should hold up for years as Carolyn's things are always well-made.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment